Madvapes 306 attys and 510 Smok Tech 1.7ohm cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I've searched and searched and searched, but can't find my answer.

Are these 306 attys any good? 306 1.8 ohm Atomizer with Colored Drip Tip

And are these cartos pretty much the same as the Resurrectors at CCV? Smok Tech 1.7 ohm 510 Cartomizers CCV is out of stock, so I need an alternative (not a fan of Boge; had a bad experience with them)

And I know the Cisco attys are the best, and I wouldn't mind paying the extra couple bucks, but then I gotta buy an extra drip tip, plus I need cartos, so I figured I'd get it all from madvapes.

Anyway, opinions?

Thanks!

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I got a 306 atty (with the colored drip tip) from madvapes a couple weeks ago and to tell the truth, I'm not very impressed. I know that many really love them though. I'm using a vv bottom feeder and I can't get much flavor out of it. I also ordered a lr901 to try out and I fell in love! Over 2 weeks now and it still vapes like it did the first day! It's a bit leaky (I'm waiting on empiremods to get the drip shield back in stock) but it's well worth it for the performance I get. They are really cheap at vaporkings (10 for $40 shipped)

Go ahead and get one to try, even though I dont much care for it I'm glad I got it to try.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Sir is correct, yes. Thanks! But it looks like they're .50 more a piece, plus their 306 attys are more expensive. I've had success with Madvapes, that's why I'm looking to see if others have had experience with this particular atty and those cartos from there specifically. Plus I'm poor and trying to save a buck :laugh: Thanks though!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I got a 306 atty (with the colored drip tip) from madvapes a couple weeks ago and to tell the truth, I'm not very impressed. I know that many really love them though. I'm using a vv bottom feeder and I can't get much flavor out of it. I also ordered a lr901 to try out and I fell in love! Over 2 weeks now and it still vapes like it did the first day! It's a bit leaky (I'm waiting on empiremods to get the drip shield back in stock) but it's well worth it for the performance I get. They are really cheap at vaporkings (10 for $40 shipped)

Go ahead and get one to try, even though I dont much care for it I'm glad I got it to try.

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated. Since you were dissatisfied, I'll definitely need to hear more opinions before I order.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Hey I emailed CCV last night, he said he should have them back in stock in the next few days if you can wait that long.

Thanks! Yeah, when I asked him, he just said next week, so I didn't know if it would be early or late in the week. I can wait a few days. I do need an atty though, so if anyone else has tried the 306 from Madvapes, I'd love to get some input...

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Dont shoot me if he dont get them tho :p

Sometimes my south comes out to much lol

Haha, well I'm in the Midwest; it'd be hard to shoot you from here ;)

I'm pretty surprised no one has experience with the cartos from Madvapes though, considering how popular they are as a vendor on here...

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Those cartos are basically the same thing. It's just shorter. As for atomizers, I don't have much faith with the ones from madvapes. Bought a 510 from them once when I began vaping and I'll let you know right now....never again! LOL Poor performance and it died in less than a week.

Here's a couple of sites that I recommend:

Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories <--Home of the Cisco spec atomizers. Yes, they are a little bit more expensive but they perform the best and last a while. Plus, no primer which is a BIG plus in my book.

BULK 901 801 Joye 510 and 306 atomizers <--If you wanna try Joye atomizers than this is the best site to get them in bulk.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Those cartos are basically the same thing. It's just shorter. As for atomizers, I don't have much faith with the ones from madvapes. Bought a 510 from them once when I began vaping and I'll let you know right now....never again! LOL Poor performance and it died in less than a week.

Here's a couple of sites that I recommend:

Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories <--Home of the Cisco spec atomizers. Yes, they are a little bit more expensive but they perform the best and last a while. Plus, no primer which is a BIG plus in my book.

BULK 901 801 Joye 510 and 306 atomizers <--If you wanna try Joye atomizers than this is the best site to get them in bulk.

Thanks Washvap! You save me everytime. On another thread I started, someone showed pics on how to mod a dead carto tube so that you can use 510 drip tips on 306 attys. Now that I don't need to buy a new $5 drip tip, I can afford the ciscos! :D

One more question, just in case I wanna try them in bulk sometime, someone else on the forum somewhere mentioned they like these attys: http://www.ecigexpress.com/specials-c-12/306-low-resistance-5-pack-atomizer-5-drip-tips-p-687 They're the Bauway brand; do you have any experience with them?

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I cannot speak about an Atty because I don't use them often,but the boge 2.0 carto's from Madvapes does the trick for me.

I'm staying away from the Boge 2.0 cartos. I ordered 10 of them from Goodprophets and had nothing but trouble with them. Half of them wouldn't even absorb liquid (I tried every technique). A couple of them wouldn't even absorb water! I've been using them as attys--drop a couple drops on the top, put drip tip on, vape a few times, repeat. I'll never buy Boges again! Thanks though. I appreciate your trying to help :)

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Thanks for your input. Much appreciated. Since you were dissatisfied, I'll definitely need to hear more opinions before I order.

Here's another. I too tried a 306 from MadVapes and was dissatisfied. It's draw was tighter than the other brands I have tried and It even though it gives a good bit of vapor, it's not a vapor cannon like the 306 is known to be, even after a good break in period. The best I liked was a Brauway from TheE-cig (dot) com It comes with a drip tip. Atomizers

Except for my 306 atty, I'm through with the atty cartridge combo. I only use regular CE2's now. The vapor is almost as good as a good 306 and the flavor is way better than a filler type cartridge.

Last edited:

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Here's another. I too tried a 306 from MadVapes and was dissatisfied. It's draw was tighter than the other brands I have tried and It even though it gives a good bit of vapor, it's not a vapor cannon like the 306 is known to be, even after a good break in period. The best I liked was a Brauway from TheE-cig (dot) com It comes with a drip tip. Atomizers

Except for my 306 atty, I'm through with the atty cartridge combo. I only use regular CE2's now. The vapor is almost as good as a good 306 and the flavor is way better than a filler type cartridge.

Thanks for your input! I mainly use cartos now, but I find that I still have some juices that just don't taste right in them. That's why I wanna have some attys on hand for dripping. I ordered the ciscos. Once I have some more money, I'll probably try ordering the bulk deal on bauways at ecigexpress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread