Madvapes EJUICE Review - Sticky Toffee Pudding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niagara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Niagara
Ok my first E juice review, be kind. I feel 30 ml tested and the fact I just re ordered another 90ml qualifies to do my first review.

I have totted this juice on both SR and LR Boge cartos as well as with and without tanks, all fine. I have also used Smoketech DCC in LR to test this juice. I have smoked it on a LT and now Provari in range of 3.7 to 4.7 volts.

Madvapes.com

Sticky Toffee Pudding

Size and Strength: 30 ml 16mg
Price $7.69

OK so I selected this while buying some other accessories from Madvapes. They were not even on my radar for buying Ejuice from. I looked at selection which is decent and saw price and said heck for $7.69 I can afford another mistake. There wasn't one less then 5out of 5 review on site for this juice. So I took the plunge and added it to my cart before check out. It was available in 5ml-30ml sized bottles, ( all safety capped) and from 0 to 24mg nic.

Upon receipt I found it to be in nice color coded bottle cap safety lid squeeze bottle pretty standard with TopVape label. According to website, TopVapor Brand is Made in the USA for MadVapes. TopVapor e-liquid is a blend of PG, VG, natural organic alcohol based flavorings. The label had current build date in same month as I ordered it.

The color is a deep brandy golden brown with thin consistency to liquid. The nose flavor it gives is a rum butter toffee, so sweet alcohol, similar to a fine brandy or BB, with Sweet brullee sugar smell if you have fired a brullee yourself you understand. All this leads up to the vap. This juice has range. It works well on 3.7 mods as well as at higher 4.8-5.0 ranges depending on the carto. The taste is what makes me come back to this one as a first review. It has great nose as you inhale. Nose you ask, well as a pastpresent cigar aficionado with thousands of Cubans in stock and burnt over past 35 plus years and as a winery owner nose is super important to me. I taste a food with my tongue and a smoke through my nose. Some vaps through my nose make me sneeze and gag! This one is smooth and the taste is alive!

I get honey toffee beginning, then a butter rum and coffee finish, slight berry textures that are like blackberry or raspberry tart are noted to balance sweetness as not to over power overall vap. The sweetness is slightly toasted caramelized taste as i already mentioned. I can take lite buffs or 2 second plus tot to achieve throat hit. At 5 volts i get throat hit every time, at 3.7 i have to achieve 2 second draw to have this effect which is consistent and calculable. To many throat hits when you are 3 bottles of Barolo into evening can get you alot to much nic intake, so I like not being overwhelmed by nic or sweet taste. Little sips seem to carry this to bed with me like a sweet kiss good-nite. My wife likes the smell as well, she says its sweet fruit on her nose beside me.

Vapor density and volume is awesome, it gets an Igetcha like 7 doughnut smoke rings,,hehe, I love that guy! Best of all there is no after effects of its smoke. I smoked it in a room that i wasn't supposed to smoke in and with no circulation to speak of no one could tell i was totting after 5 minutes!! Ninja vapping is a habit now.

Over all its a day long vape. It doesn't leave a taste in mouth that effect tastes of coffee, green tea, wine, food, or even water. some do and this is important. It goes well with smokey ( tasted great after gourmet bacon burger for munch today ,,mmmm) and other sweet tastes and especially nicely with semi sweet whites like a Sav Blanc or Riesling. It burns quicker at dual coil rates and standard resistance high volt vap specs but heck at under $8 per 30ml who cares. I am quit happy with performance in tank with LR cart at 3.7, and it plays well with my new 5 volt pass through for office, yes, my building, my business, my office,,,, I am now vapping at work!!! Live with it people!

Bottom line this has become one of my 3 go to vaps thus far. I cant see getting tired of its taste, love the complex taste vapor and thoat hit i need as medium strength pack a day past smoker. It has made my journey way from smokes happy, comfortable and no longer want for a tobacco flavor. At the price it is crazy cheap,, crap if anyone reads this and they start running out or jacking prices, I will get ...... I ever told you my secret, which is something i am sure some have done to their sure thing corner packet sure bet ejuice!

Sticky Toffee Pudding,, it is awe inspiring for me, go try it!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread