Woohoo thanks for a great contest
My wish list has;
Zna replica 50w
4 imr 18650
3efest 14500
Wf4 4 bay charger
Efest luc charger
My account is there but wish list does not seem to be working right
No money for presents this year so just wifey me and the dogs having a great dinner and watching Christmas movies
Thanks again for the contest and merry Christmas

smt09133

Sep 14, 2014
Bay City, MI, USA
Awesome contest! Thank you so very much for the chance! I have created an account and put my choices in the wishlist but I'll list them here too!
1-LG IMR 18650 35 amp 2500maH, Flat top battery
1-Istick 20w Kit-Blue
1-Ace Variable volt/watt APV
1-The Groove 2 Bundle (chrome) w/ HBC tank (blue)
1-Itaste 2.0 MVP Kit w/ I clear 16 (rugged)
1-ejuice-Hurricane 10mL 18mg
Again, Amazing contest! So generous! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Merry Christmas everyone.
Made my wish list, kind of hard to see the items when only three of them are shown. hint, hint..

all the kids and Grandkids are out of State so just phone calls from them this year, so here is what is on the wish list.
Some juice, about 120mls of different ones give or take, a iPV V3, Black and iStick 20W Kit.
That should cover it all.

Thanks for this awesome Christmas Wish list, MadVapes and Crowedude654

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Despite adding the fact that I posted this to the Contest thread just after the contest opened, I'm only now getting around to making my wish list. Interestingly, the website wishlist only shows three items, even if you have more. :?:

I picked

1 IPV V2.1, BLACK
1 XPro M50 Mod
1 EHPRO KAYFUN LITE
4 PANASONIC IMR 18650, 2900MAH, FLAT TOP

Total: $249.93

Thanks for the opportunity, MadVapes! Happy holidays, everyone, and good luck!

Happy Holidays! For the next 2 weeks, we're doing a VERY special giveaway! Here's how it works:

Starting today, and going through Monday, January 5th, go to Madvapes - Electronic Cigarettes, E Cigarettes, E-Cigs. Once there, fill up your wish list up to $250 of anything you want! Mods, juice, atomizers...the sky's the limit! On January 5th, I'll pick one winner, and they'll get the entirety of their wish list FREE OF CHARGE!

Just be sure to post back here at some point, so I know which names to enter into the drawing. Let us know what you put on your wish list, tell us what you're doing for the holidays, etc., and you'll be entered!

MadVapes would like to thank everyone for their support and participation in this year's contests, and we look forward to many more in 2016!

Happy Holidays, and GOOD LUCK!!

Edit: If your Wish List isn't working properly, or you'd rather just not use it altogether, you can also add it to your cart, or write it down and send me a PM if you win. Wish List seemed most appropriate for the holidays, but someone will be walking away with $250 worth of goodies, one way or another!

Thanks for an awesome contest! MadVapes is where it all started for me. My Wish list comes out to about ten bucks over, and I would be more than happy to pay the difference if I won. So here it is:

MVWL.jpg

Today - Christmas Day, my wife is working, so I'm chilling on the couch, perusing the forums, and hanging with my dogs. Starting to feel like I am coming down with something - an intestinal/stomach bug or something. Winning this contest would certainly make me feel much better though!

ks

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I've been going back and forth since this contest started - may even have go back. . . :facepalm:

However, so I can post along with everyone else, I have made up "My" mind if I were going to be lucky enough to WIN this prize package from "Mad Vapes":

I would like to get . . .

1 IPV V2.1, BLACK
1 EHPro Kayfun 3.1
2 EHPRO KAYFUN LITE
2 PANASONIC IMR 18650, 2900MAH, FLAT TOP

Prize Package Total: $248.94

I probably will need to order another 2 PANASONIC IMR 18650, 2900MAH, FLAT TOP too . . . ;)

THANK YOU - "MadVapes" for the contest and opportunity to enter - NICE ! ! ! :thumbs:

anim_goodluck.gif
EVERYONE ! ! !

AND . . .

christmas_comment_graphic_02.gif

olscratchy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Graham, N.C.,United States
Wow, quite the giveaway, Thanks MadVapes, Hope Everyone is having great Holidays, quiet one for me, no traveling this year, New Years Resolution is to learn to rebuild & get away from these Kanger coils, even if I dont win,,, Good luck everyone.
If I had the chance my list would be.
The Bellow, Wood
EHPro Squape Reloaded
2 - IMR 18650, LiMn 2250mAh Battery
Efest LUC S2 Charger
The Omnitester, Black
Vapowire Kanthal A1 Wire, 28 Gauge
Charlie Noble, Commodore Pearry, 6mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread