Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hi Mike,

I'm posting here instead of the madvapes Wish List or Shopping Cart. Just seemed easier, so they wouldn't need to be cleared later.

$129.99 x 1 SMY God180 Silver (SKU: 11593A)
x$41.94 x 6 PVTSO 1600mAh 30A/45A Yellow Flat Top (SKU: 11454, $6.99 each)
x$19.99 x 1 EHPro Plume Veil Stainless (SKU: 11502A)
x$20.00 x 1 Cartomizer and Atomizer Tester (SKU: 3777, Black)
x$27.45 x 5 Blue Box Japanese Organic Cotton (SKU: 11614A, $5.49 Each)
xx$3.79 x 1 Atomic Drip Tip (SKU: 11356)
xx$4.79 x 1 Glass Wide Bore Drip Tip (SKU: 11505A)
$247.95

I'd never go near 180 Watts, but one of your videos talked about the PVTSO 1600mAh 30A/45A Yellow batteries hitting harder than the others you carry, and they can handle anything the God180 would ever want to do. I'll live with 1600mAh for Safety!!!

My Christmas Day was spent with family in the Northeastern part of my state (I'm Central). We had a very nice day, tons of food, and lots of fun together. My New Year's Eve will be spent here. My City always puts on a very nice Fireworks show on the riverbank with a concert before that. They usually bring up a really good band from New Orleans. I always go and have a great time. I get to talk about vaping to lots of folks. Not many here have ever seen a Mod and tank.

Thanks for this chance to win a Dream Package!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I had some problems with the cart, it only wants to show the last 3 items it seems and wasn't sure whether they were all there or not so stuck it all in my shopping cart.

Christmas here was different to say the least. Wanted to have my parents up so mom didn't have all the cooking and clean up to do and I didn't want to have to deal with her hyper dogs that have no manners. Didn't happen. Pops was constipated and didn't feel like coming up. Then he fell and had a sick so they stayed down there. I packed up food for them and sent it down. He is alright now but really gave us all a scare. I am going to buy him some Fiber One bars for Christmas and tell him to stop eating so much cheese :D

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I hope you guys arent taking 2015 off!?!?! :ohmy:

This contest runs to January 5. A winner will be selected on the 5th. MadVapes is running this contest long because of their Holiday schedules, with people being off. I got this info in a PM from Mike (Crowedude654).

Happy Holidays! For the next 2 weeks, we're doing a VERY special giveaway! Here's how it works:

Starting today, and going through Monday, January 5th, go to Madvapes - Electronic Cigarettes, E Cigarettes, E-Cigs. Once there, fill up your wish list up to $250 of anything you want! Mods, juice, atomizers...the sky's the limit! On January 5th, I'll pick one winner, and they'll get the entirety of their wish list FREE OF CHARGE!

Just be sure to post back here at some point, so I know which names to enter into the drawing. Let us know what you put on your wish list, tell us what you're doing for the holidays, etc., and you'll be entered!

MadVapes would like to thank everyone for their support and participation in this year's contests, and we look forward to many more in 2016!

Happy Holidays, and GOOD LUCK!!

Edit: If your Wish List isn't working properly, or you'd rather just not use it altogether, you can also add it to your cart, or write it down and send me a PM if you win. Wish List seemed most appropriate for the holidays, but someone will be walking away with $250 worth of goodies, one way or another!

Or maybe you were commenting on him saying "and we look forward to many more in 2016!" :lol:

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thanks for this awesome contest!!

I have a lot of small items in my Wish List, so I won't post them all here... but I sent it to myself in an email just to be sure they were all there!! :)

A couple of them were OOS, so I hope you get more by the time this ends (and IF I win... lol)

Thanks again!!

(btw, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with a Mad Vapes t-shirt on my list!! :D )

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Despite adding the fact that I posted this to the Contest thread just after the contest opened, I'm only now getting around to making my wish list. Interestingly, the website wishlist only shows three items, even if you have more. :?:

I picked

1 IPV V2.1, BLACK
1 XPro M50 Mod
1 EHPRO KAYFUN LITE
4 PANASONIC IMR 18650, 2900MAH, FLAT TOP

Total: $249.93

Thanks for the opportunity, MadVapes! Happy holidays, everyone, and good luck!

Updated my list after seeing what a few others picked:

1 IPV V2.1, BLACK
1 ITASTE SVD 2.0, STAINLESS
1 EHPRO SQUAPE RELOADED, STAINLESS
3 PANASONIC IMR 18650, 2900MAH, FLAT TOP

Total: $249.94

Thanks!

undone23

Dec 13, 2014
around
Heyo, got my shoppingcart/wishlist loaded up. Thanks to Mad Vapes and Crowedude654 for being awesome! Good luck to all in the contest.

My Christmas was full of chasing around a full basketball roster of nieces, nephews, little cousins, etc. And now that New Year's is coming, it's time for round two of super-uncle duties. (if only until school starts again.)

Thanks again, Mad Vapes!

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
Thank you so much for the opportunity to win all of these great prizes. This has got to be one of the best contests I have seen and someone is gonna be extremely pleased.

I am so ready for a new year and to be done with college and get my degree and start paying back all my debt lol. But, seriously I am ready to be done with school and start working. I am also gonna be getting married next year. So 2015 is gonna be one hell of year for me already.

I hope everyone else here at ECF has a safe and happy end to 2014 and best wishes in 2015.

:D

My Wishlist:
Stainless Threaded CE4 Style Drip Tip
iTaste 2.0 MVP Kit with iClear16
Desperado Drip Tip, Gun Metal
Micro Core Coils, 2.5 Ohm, Dual Coil
Micro Core Woodgrain ADC II, 1.5 Ohm Dual Coil, Dark
iTaste 134
Space Jam, Andromeda, 12mg
Space Jam, Eclipse, 12mg
Space Jam, Pluto, 12mg

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
So I need help here. I've been trying to make my wish list since last week lol. I'd like to wish for a mechanical mod and a rebuildable tank because I've wanted both for a long time but I don't know much about them. Which should I put on my wish list? What have all of you liked the best? Thank you all for any and all help with this. :)

mechanical mods

rebuildables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread