Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I can't seem to see anything more than the last three items I've put in my wishlist, so I guess I'll just post here for my entry and send in a list if I win. Good luck everyone, and congratulations to whoever gets it!

Same here... and I have 12 items in my list!!

Which is why I shared/sent an email to myself, just to be sure they were all in there... :D

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan

dashreeve

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Florida
Got my list finished!!
XPro M50 Mod, Black
10 ml Caramel Flavor Extract
10 ml Grape Flavor Extract
10 ml French Vanilla Flavor Extract
10 ml Maple Flavor Extract
10 ml Watermelon Flavor Extract
Vegetable Glycerin 4 Oz
EHPro Colored kayfun Lite Plus, Black
EHPro Helios RDA
EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2
EHPro Plume Veil RDA, Stainless
EHPro Squape RBA
Large Anodized Dynasty Drip Tip - Magenta
Nemo Drip Tip, Purple
Roma Drip Tip, Style G

Thanks for the contest!! :)

iTiger

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Figured I'd update my post here. Just found that my girl changed the wish list removing all items I put for her and making it all items for me; I asked her why and she said so if I win I can have a great birthday that she wouldn't otherwise be able to give me & because I always do everything I can for her so she wants this to be all for me. She followed up with saying if I change the list she will know and change it back.
As a note I love the list she put together and tho I would like there to be stuff for my girl on it I'm not going to try changing it.

So here is the new list (its in wish list and cart as well)

1X - Efest LUC Charger V4

4X - LG IMR 18650, 35amp, 2500mAh, Flat Top

1X - God180, Black

1X - Cartomizer And Atomizer Ohm Meter, Black

1X - Black Battery Case, 3 X 18650

1X - EHPro Tobh Drip Cap, Black

1X - Black Large EGo Carrying Case

1X - Blue Box Organic Japanese Cotton

1X - Atomic Drip Tip

This is a truly awesome contest and thanks for the opportunity.

As for this time of year its just mostly a matter of trying to keep it together as both my girl and myself have both lost a lot of loved ones around this time of year in the last couple years and it has taken the magic out of the season and holidays for us (her even more so, so I try to put on a smile and give her the best support and Xmas I can).
I've selected a few items for both of us and put them on my wishlist in hopes of being able to add a little extra this year even if it is after the holidays.
Also added one big toy to my list in hopes that I can have a big birthday present come January.
All in all no real holiday plans as its probably going to just be the 2 of us but that's what matters the most.

My list.

1x God180, Black

1x Efest LUC Charger V4

1x Smok Tech 350mAh Ego Battery, Stainless Steel

1x Cartomizer And Atomizer Ohm Meter, Black

1x The Optimus RDA, Stainless

1x EHPro Squape

1x EGo Chrome Cone For The 3.5 ML Dual Coil Tank Cartromizer

Total $249.94

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
oops I hit add to cart....

So here is my wish!

IPV 2x Black
EHPRO STILLARE RDA STAINLESS
EHPRO NEMESIS BLACK
STINGRAY REPLICA
EHPRO PLUMEVEIL STAINLESS

Christmas would have been a bust since there was no bonus this year but we made food and spent time together. It was great. For New Year's... a toast of
something at midnight then off to bed! Thanks for the awesome contest as always. You are so very generous. Happy Holidays to you!!!!

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I finally finished my list and a gigantic thank you to 100%VG for all the help!
iTaste VV Starter Kit, Black
EHPro Kayfun Nano
EHPro Panzer, Stainless
2 LG IMR 18650, 35amp, 2500mAh, Flat Top
Efest LUC Charger V4
ZMax Variable Volt APV, Black
Total 248.93

This is a really amazing contest prize!
Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to us all!

Christmas was great. We went to my husband's sister's home for Christmas Eve and it was lovely but two of my 3 daughters weren't able to be there for the first time ever and as much as I loved being there and seeing everyone, I was a bit sad too.

Christmas Day was spent at my home. Everyone was there except for one of my 3 daughters. I loved seeing my brothers and their families and my parents and 2 of my daughters but again there was a bit of sadness for not having all my children there.

Sunday, Jan 04, after my middle daughter is back in town, we will go to the oldest daughter's home and have our smaller family Christmas celebration.

As our children get older and start to have families of their own, their obligations change and when their new extended families live in a different state, then adjustments are made. It isn't a bad thing, it's just different.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday and Happy New Year to you all!

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
Had the family over for Christmas dinner (kids, dad), then got to baby-sit my granddaughter for the next week. not easy building coils with a 1 year old running around the house. got me a new IPV mini and i'm now seaching for some good juice. hitting up all the local shops looking for something new, including MadVapes

*Edit* kind of difficult to create a wish list with the website down... :)

*Edit* wishlist updated with IPV 2.1, iTaste MVP 20W, 2 Panasonic batteries, a Kayfun nano, and a bottle of Charlie Noble Commodore Pearry. Strange that the wishlist only shows the last 3 added items.

Last edited:

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
I added to my wish list!

Innokin Itaste VTR
MXJO IMR 18650F 3000MAH 20A 3.7V FLAT TOP HIGH DRAIN BATTERY
NITECORE INTELLICHARGER I4
KANGER SUBTANK
KANTHAL A1 WIRE 20FT 30g
KAYFUN 3.1 CLONE
COIL JIG
ATOMIZER RESISTANCE AND VOLTAGE TESTER METAL
JAPANESE ORGANIC COTTON
Black Ice in 12mg 50/50
Kool Menthol in 12mg 50/50

Thanks for the chance!
Carol W

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
DNC....
Same here... and I have 12 items in my list!!

Which is why I shared/sent an email to myself, just to be sure they were all in there... :D

I can't seem to see anything more than the last three items I've put in my wishlist, so I guess I'll just post here for my entry and send in a list if I win. Good luck everyone, and congratulations to whoever gets it!

It only shows 3 items but it does have ALL the items you chose on the list. It took me removing everything to find out the "other" items are on there just hiding :lol:

This is what I was talking about..it doesn't seem to work right since the new website....I had some things on there for years that I would order regularly...and now I can't see them anymore(47 items).....and yes I did the same...emailed them to myself...but I can't add them to my cart if I can't see them....but needless to say I could spend all $250 and more.....
Good luck to everyone..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread