Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
Hey Hoogie,
How about starting a sticky thread for customer service reviews?
You can tell when everyone gets their order and suddenly there is a lot on activity on this forum with praises for madvapes. Anyway found my order waiting for me, took 3 days to the left coast, thanks for the prompt service. With the volume you do in sales it really nice to see you can take the time to make an order come out right, it shows you care about your customers.

Thanks again!!

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Madvapes has always been A1 on customer service. I got my order today and as an extra bonus I was gifted a 5 ML bottle of Mojito Juice. I haven't tried it yet, and I hope someone can give me an idea of what it is supposed to taste like before I dedicate an atty to it.

I'm a die hard menthol person, so I'd sort of like an idea before I test it out.

But just the fact it was sent along in my order is great customer service in my book.

I ordered other things from another vendor and they sent a couple freebies along for the ride too. It's like it's my birthday or something.

k_a_r_i

Oct 1, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I placed my first order on Thursday morning. In less than 2 hours it had SHIPPED! Talk about quick turnaround. Received the order Saturday and couldn't be happier.

I ordered 6 flavors to sample, butter rum, vanilla cream, wintergreen, cinnibiscus, fried apple, and strawberry shortcake. I tasted four of them, and don't really get much flavor, however I'm very new to vaping and not totally off of the analogs yet, so I think its just a matter of my tastebuds aren't back yet. I can't wait to try them again once I can actually taste things.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I am a loyal MadVapes customer. Their products and customer service are unequaled. MadVapes is THE only site that carries a huge selection of DIY Mod parts and accessories. I never thought that I would build my own "mods" and last night I finished up my second one! I made my own 3.7 volt box mod for less than $8.00! When I placed my first order with MadVapes, I received a defective battery. They promptly apologized and sent a replacement out within 24hrs. Lastly.....MadVapes' prices are awesome. It amazes me how much $$$ some of the competition charges for similar products. I don't bother shopping around for the best deals anymore. If you haven't already, check them out.

Despite the coupon code not working, I placed my order. Three bottles of dekang juice, a couple batteries, and one of those pump spray bottles.

Made the order SATURDAY, and remember Monday was president's day. Received the order today. I SWEAR these guys ship your .... BEFORE you order it.

If it takes too long to get your order, rest assured its USPS who is at fault.

I don't even NEED to talk about how well priced MadVape's goods are, their packing and processing time make it worthwhile to give this supplier a try.

Rudforce

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
IE, CA, US, Earth
I'll add a Woot for MadVapes too. I ordered late Monday night (early Tuesday probably), and had my new 2xAA box mod kit assembled and blowing clouds by Thursday afternoon. Two days from NC to CA. Absolutely made my day, USPS said expected delivery was Saturday.

Interestingly enough, the wife really quite likes the little box mod and wants one now too. Guess I'll be ordering some more pretty soon... ;)

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
Got my second order today, the 510 pcc kit rocks! The Kona juice is delightful, and for the price, my new one stop shopping has been found! Placed third order today, but could not include the 901 battery to 510 atty adapter as they are out of stock, would love to use the 510's on my Chuck when it arrives, but I do have a slew of 901 atty's yet. Great prices, fast shipping, let's hope I don't have to deal with customer service at all, but if I do, here's to hoping it is as great as the rest of the site! Thanks MadVapes!

I'm not very quick to praise a vendor. I expect to receive excellent service, timely order processing, and quality products. I research a vendor before placing an order and only order from reputable sites.

It is when something goes wrong with an order... and no one is perfect 100 percent of the time, that a vendor can separate themselves from all the rest.

MadVapes is top of the line in my world. They handled my problem in a very short time and to my complete satisfaction.

The highest praise I can give them is to say that I would recommend them to my mother!

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I ordered a Rough Stack. When I tried it, there was nothing. I started a ticket. It took them over 24 hours to respond. I was told to unscrew the circuit board. When I did, the spring just fell out. So I contacted them again through my ticket. Finally they responded that I send it back. However reading between the lines, I am afraid I am out my money and Rough Stack. I will just have to wait and see. I sent it out yesterday, 11/02. I initiated my ticket the Thursday prior. I had wanted to use it on a trail ride, but that just wasn't meant to be.

bjannr

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I ordered a Rough Stack. When I tried it, there was nothing. I started a ticket. It took them over 24 hours to respond. I was told to unscrew the circuit board. When I did, the spring just fell out. So I contacted them again through my ticket. Finally they responded that I send it back. However reading between the lines, I am afraid I am out my money and Rough Stack. I will just have to wait and see. I sent it out yesterday, 11/02. I initiated my ticket the Thursday prior. I had wanted to use it on a trail ride, but that just wasn't meant to be.

bjannr

Hi bjannr, sorry on the roughstack problem.. It happens once in a while and the spring was defintely the issue with yours. With roughstack problems we usually send out replacements since they are new and we want to see what the failures are but I believe in your case you decided to send it back and we processed a full refund. We would never leave you hanging :)

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread