The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by seadooman, Oct 7, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. seadooman

seadooman Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2009
    socal
    Hey Hoogie,
    How about starting a sticky thread for customer service reviews?
    You can tell when everyone gets their order and suddenly there is a lot on activity on this forum with praises for Madvapes. Anyway found my order waiting for me, took 3 days to the left coast, thanks for the prompt service. With the volume you do in sales it really nice to see you can take the time to make an order come out right, it shows you care about your customers.

Thanks again!!

2. Redd

Redd Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Madvapes has always been A1 on customer service. I got my order today and as an extra bonus I was gifted a 5 ML bottle of Mojito Juice. I haven't tried it yet, and I hope someone can give me an idea of what it is supposed to taste like before I dedicate an atty to it.

I'm a die hard menthol person, so I'd sort of like an idea before I test it out.

But just the fact it was sent along in my order is great customer service in my book.

I ordered other things from another vendor and they sent a couple freebies along for the ride too. It's like it's my birthday or something.

3. k_a_r_i

k_a_r_i Full Member

Oct 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    I placed my first order on Thursday morning. In less than 2 hours it had SHIPPED! Talk about quick turnaround. Received the order Saturday and couldn't be happier.

I ordered 6 flavors to sample, butter rum, vanilla cream, wintergreen, cinnibiscus, fried apple, and strawberry shortcake. I tasted four of them, and don't really get much flavor, however I'm very new to vaping and not totally off of the analogs yet, so I think its just a matter of my tastebuds aren't back yet. I can't wait to try them again once I can actually taste things.

4. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I am a loyal MadVapes customer. Their products and customer service are unequaled. MadVapes is THE only site that carries a huge selection of DIY Mod parts and accessories. I never thought that I would build my own "mods" and last night I finished up my second one! I made my own 3.7 volt box mod for less than $8.00! When I placed my first order with MadVapes, I received a defective battery. They promptly apologized and sent a replacement out within 24hrs. Lastly.....MadVapes' prices are awesome. It amazes me how much $$$ some of the competition charges for similar products. I don't bother shopping around for the best deals anymore. If you haven't already, check them out.

5. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    Is there a coupon code? I tried strell, but it was invalid

6. cobaltblue

cobaltblue Super Member ECF Veteran

Me too. Anyone know why?

7. NewUnit16

NewUnit16 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Despite the coupon code not working, I placed my order. Three bottles of dekang juice, a couple batteries, and one of those pump spray bottles.

Made the order SATURDAY, and remember Monday was president's day. Received the order today. I SWEAR these guys ship your .... BEFORE you order it.

If it takes too long to get your order, rest assured its USPS who is at fault.

I don't even NEED to talk about how well priced MadVape's goods are, their packing and processing time make it worthwhile to give this supplier a try.

8. Jim211

Jim211 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2010
    North Carolina, USA
    I don't think madvapes needs a sticky, there service and prices are so awesome they always show on top anyway.

9. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Due to the overwhelming success of our points system we let the strell code expire. Sorry..

hoog

10. Rudforce

Rudforce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    IE, CA, US, Earth
    I'll add a Woot for MadVapes too. I ordered late Monday night (early Tuesday probably), and had my new 2xAA box mod kit assembled and blowing clouds by Thursday afternoon. Two days from NC to CA. Absolutely made my day, USPS said expected delivery was Saturday.

Interestingly enough, the wife really quite likes the little box mod and wants one now too. Guess I'll be ordering some more pretty soon... ;)

11. Jim211

Sep 18, 2010
    North Carolina, USA
  12. Jim211

Sep 18, 2010
    North Carolina, USA
    That point system really comes in handy when I have a small paycheck. Thanks :)

13. HDBanger

HDBanger Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    Montrose, MN
    Placed my first order on Friday, got it today, awesome. Prices are good, shipping is excellent, hoping my next order for some juice will confirm I have a new one stop shop for my atty/batt/juice needs! Any word on their juice? I like 24mg strength, coffee and chocolate flavors mainly.. Thanks again!

14. HDBanger

HDBanger Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    Montrose, MN
    Got my second order today, the 510 pcc kit rocks! The Kona juice is delightful, and for the price, my new one stop shopping has been found! Placed third order today, but could not include the 901 battery to 510 atty adapter as they are out of stock, would love to use the 510's on my Chuck when it arrives, but I do have a slew of 901 atty's yet. Great prices, fast shipping, let's hope I don't have to deal with customer service at all, but if I do, here's to hoping it is as great as the rest of the site! Thanks MadVapes!

15. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have to say I search and search and search and keep going back to them myself!!! Sticky please!

16. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    What are the points worth at cash in time? I've just been leaving mine on there.

17. CadillacJack

CadillacJack Full Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Cadillac Michigan
    I'm not very quick to praise a vendor. I expect to receive excellent service, timely order processing, and quality products. I research a vendor before placing an order and only order from reputable sites.

It is when something goes wrong with an order... and no one is perfect 100 percent of the time, that a vendor can separate themselves from all the rest.

MadVapes is top of the line in my world. They handled my problem in a very short time and to my complete satisfaction.

The highest praise I can give them is to say that I would recommend them to my mother!

18. Moonbeat

Moonbeat Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    Magnolia, TX, USA
    Based on these reviews, I'm trying Madvapes for the first time today. I put in my order so we'll see how it goes!

19. bjannr

bjannr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 23, 2010
    NE Pennsylvania
    I ordered a Rough Stack. When I tried it, there was nothing. I started a ticket. It took them over 24 hours to respond. I was told to unscrew the circuit board. When I did, the spring just fell out. So I contacted them again through my ticket. Finally they responded that I send it back. However reading between the lines, I am afraid I am out my money and Rough Stack. I will just have to wait and see. I sent it out yesterday, 11/02. I initiated my ticket the Thursday prior. I had wanted to use it on a trail ride, but that just wasn't meant to be.

bjannr

20. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Hi bjannr, sorry on the roughstack problem.. It happens once in a while and the spring was defintely the issue with yours. With roughstack problems we usually send out replacements since they are new and we want to see what the failures are but I believe in your case you decided to send it back and we processed a full refund. We would never leave you hanging :)

hoog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.