MadVapes' New Acrylic Tube Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
madvapes recently received some new acrylic stock in several different colors. They posted a new version of their 18650 Acrylic Tube mod in nine different color variations and I believe that there's more on the way. After careful consideration, I decided on a red model. Today, it arrived in the mail and I've been putting it through its paces. It has a beautiful "wood like" grain to it and is beefier than their original Goldrush model. It's somewhat translucent, has a vented aluminum bottom cap with a nice spring and a 510 connector. So far, it hits as well as any other 3.7 volt mod that I've used. They're definitely worth checking out at $50.

SAM_1564.jpg

Copperwood Acrylic Tube Mod

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Thanks wolfstone5 for pointing these out! I immediately ordered my first brand new mod and started stalking the mailman.

My Copperwood came in today and it performs as good as it looks. Although it's a little bigger than a SB it has a great feel in the hand. The acrylic also doesn't have the cold feel of metal tubes and it sticks in my hand with a light grip. It weighs about 1/4 ounce more than my Maxi RS and about 1/2 ounce less than my SB.

I don't think there could be a better looking tube mod anywhere near the price. I just stare at in between vapes. A keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread