Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Finally tried these clear emdcc's from madvapes after seeing Pbusardo's review on them i was dying to try it . Heres my little review on it .

It doesnt get 5ml in it ,thats for sure .This would be a con for some people . TO me getting almost 4ml is perfect . Filled with a syringe and it only took seconds . It did drip out the battery end a little . I recomend sucking from the mouthpiece side after you get 3ml in so you bring the juice in the airtube back up into the carto then add the other 1ml . Not a problem . Im using this on my VV box mod with 510 to ego adaptor . WOrks great . Im using it a 5-6v and i gotta say im super impressed . The flavor isnt as good as a boge but its very close and still great flavor also much better than any other carto on the market besides the boge . Now the TH is rediculous . Tons of TH and i mean tons . Blows any carto away in this catagory . Ease of pull is also perfect as i barely need to pull on the thing to get clouds of vapor . Vapor is insane . I have no leaking or burnt taste whatsoever while using it . I kinda like the big drip tip too . Overall i think this may be the best carto on the market . I only say may be because i lovvvvveeee my boges but the emdcc may have even the boges beat .Nothing else on the market comes close to comparing I also recommend the clear ones like pbusardo says because the clear tube can be removed as well as the filler so it can be cleaned to almost new condition . These EMDCC's are monsters

Pros :
-Unbeatable TH
-Unbeatable Vapor
-Great Flavor (second to only the Boges possibly )
-No hard draw ( True defintion of hits like a cannon or more like a NUKE)
-No burning or leaking .
-Great from 3.7v all the way up to 6+v
-Accurate resistance
-4ml juice capacity
-Super easy to fill
-No problem with high VG juice
-Removable tube and filler for cleaning
-Unbreakable clear tube
-Good treads
-Tube doesnt get hot even when chain vaping at 6v
-Able to see how much juice is left
-Cheap price for its size and performance
THE HOLY GRAIL OF CARTOS

Cons :
-This is a con for only some but doesnt fit the stated 5ml of juice
-Not available everywhere
- Although doesnt effect anything there is a slight bit of condensation while using on the tube

My ranking of cartos iv tried :

1. STD and LR Boge cartos
2. EMDCC (Almost tied with 1st .More like 1A )
3 CCV Ressurectors
4. Smoke tech DC 1.5
5. madvapes DC
10. GotVapes Fluxomizer (not good)
11. CE2 clearomizer (Not good)

Link to carto in review
http://www.madvapes.com/Clear-eGo-Mega-Dual-Coil-Cartomizer_p_3207.html#

Last edited:

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
One thing you didn't mention is the rubbery taste those mouthpieces give off. I advise everyone to look into purchasing some other tip with these.

if you are stuck with the rubber ones, you can stick something like a thin straw (personally, I use a syringe needle cover with the closed end cut off) down the middle of the mouthpiece, I still get a bit of rubber with my vape, but the taste has improved significantly.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Yes there is a little bit . I use a 510 drip tip on it . You really got to pop it in there fit it fits. One thing i did notice also is it gets tons of condensation and i thing waters down the juice in it . I just pulled the tube off to clean the filler and coils and noticed that the isolation filler around the coils is burnt and actually stuck to the coil . Good thing is i cut a thin strip of fluval and it works .its pretty much a brand new carto since i replaced all the filler in it . The fact that its rebuildable means it should last a long time . Im still on the first one and now it hits like new again .

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
Sounds interesting, what thickness fluval do you use?

Any chance of a pictorial, I'm a bit confused as to how you went about doing this and would love to try it sometime...

:)

Yes there is a little bit . I use a 510 drip tip on it . You really got to pop it in there fit it fits. One thing i did notice also is it gets tons of condensation and i thing waters down the juice in it . I just pulled the tube off to clean the filler and coils and noticed that the isolation filler around the coils is burnt and actually stuck to the coil . Good thing is i cut a thin strip of fluval and it works .its pretty much a brand new carto since i replaced all the filler in it . The fact that its rebuildable means it should last a long time . Im still on the first one and now it hits like new again .

craighwk

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Denver
bpm.org
I love the plastic tip on these Cartos. I personally don't taste anything related to rubber, but my only issue is that I have an unending desire to chew the heck out of em. :)

I am still testing these out, but so far the throat hit is lacking for me. Perhaps it's the juice, so I will reserve judgement until I fill it up with something I know produces a good TH.

BlutO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
The Dirty South
Is the only way to fill these with a syringe? I'm considering trying them but prefer the ease of dripping directly into BOGE carto's.

You can hold them at an angle, drip a few drops along the inside wall, rotate and repeat on the other side. Then shake it like a thermometer to get the juice to go down into the filler. Keep doing this until the top looks like a slushy :)

I just took a pipe cutter to one and am using it at around 4v on my Shine mod. If you cut off the bottom overhanging metal tubing, you can use these on non-eGo stuff and they work pretty well. I just have a ton of them and wanted to see if they would work on tube mods. They do :)

Here is a pic:
iPhone 004.jpg

Last edited:

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
good idea, although maybe a bit pointless, my reo min would look really funky with these! also prefer them than any other cartos i've tried...

You can hold them at an angle, drip a few drops along the inside wall, rotate and repeat on the other side. Then shake it like a thermometer to get the juice to go down into the filler. Keep doing this until the top looks like a slushy :)

I just took a pipe cutter to one and am using it at around 4v on my Shine mod. If you cut off the bottom overhanging metal tubing, you can use these on non-eGo stuff and they work pretty well. I just have a ton of them and wanted to see if they would work on tube mods. They do :)

Here is a pic:
View attachment 64696

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread