Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Another week, another giveaway! This week the prize is:

1 x SmokTech Magneto
1 x Magneto RSST
2 x 30-amp batteries
1 x Charger
1 x 30mL Bottle of Lion Head e-liquid

This setup will allow you to turn the Magneto into a Genesis hybrid! And you get the Magneto too!

To be entered into the contest this week, I'd like some ideas about what to do for future contests. I'm tapping the well of creativity dry, so if you help me out, we can keep the contests interesting for the next couple months!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

kvothe

Mar 31, 2014
United States
you could do something like make a sentence and leave some blanks and have the people think of different creative ways to fill in the blanks to make the sentence theirs. You could post very zoomed in pictures of objects and have people guess what they are. I would say if you want to have the give aways stay similar to what they are make them where if you participated you can win not if you got it right tho.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Number games(pick a number between..) are always fun.....word games & story games are also good. It depends on you.... and if you want to do them with random winners or by choosing a favorite answer...........You can do the guess the photograph...........or the music video with a theme.....jokes or photos.....guess how many.???....
all limited only by how much you want to put into it......
Weekly games are the best...since no one likes to wait so long for a winner to be announced.....

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
What about a contest where another member picks out your prize? Something along the lines of this:

1) You create a list of prizes.
2) Each member must make a post to enter the contest where they pick out one of the prizes.
3) You draw two posts; the first post is the winner and the second post contains the prize that the first one gets.

Something like that might be fun and a little bit different!

Thanks for another great giveaway!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I like your simple contests, where we are left to comment on a specific topic. Sometimes contests are so complex that many people don't even try to enter. Your contests are brief (about a week or less) and fun. There are not a list of rules for us to wade through.

So my advise is KISS. And thanks for another great contest!!!

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
I know!! You could do a play on a movie trivia game. As in, you could start with a movie quote, and the first person to correctly guess character/movie gets their name thrown in a hat. Then that person comes up with the next quote, next correct guess gets thir name in a hat...etc.. til you have enough names/time to do a drwaing...

from my galaxy s4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread