Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday! It's madvapes Giveaway Day! This week, the prize is:

1 x smok XCube Mini
1 x smok TFV4 Mini
5 x Replacement Coils
2 x Batteries
1 x Charger

To be eligible to win this week, we want to know about the type of e-liquid you use!

1) What nicotine strength do you currently use? What did you use when you first started vaping?

2) What types of flavors do you like the best?

3) What PG/VG ratio do you prefer?

4) Anything else you'd like to mention!

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
Thanks for another great contest!

Currently 6mg. Started at 24mg
I love creamy vapes and dessert vapes
I prefer 80/20 but that breaks me out sometimes
I am almost 2 years smoke free. I can't believe I've made it this far and I know I would have never made it without vaping!

Reactions: liblue1

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
1) What nicotine strength do you currently use? What did you use when you first started vaping?

Currently at 3mg, started off with 12mg but quickly dropped down to 6mg for the next 4 years, recently to 3mg

Fruit flavors / Drink flavors / Dessert flavors

70/30 or 60/40

Thanks for the great contests! :)

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
I started at 24mg and now I'm at 6mg

I still mostly use menthol flavor

Lately i've been using 80%pg 20%vg

Thank you for the contest and apparently @Bionicunderwear and I are more or less the same person.
I have honestly seen a LOT of people who have gone pretty much this same path. I know there are a few differences but essentially pretty close.

Reactions: liblue1

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Currently I am vaping at 10 or 12mg, started at 18mg

I like MANY different flavors change up often thru out the day and generally change out the daily flavors every week/10 days or so. This weeks flavors are Vanilla, Cucumber, A mix of NET tobaccos & Red Licorice

I'm generally in the 30/70 pg/vg range

Temperature control is now My preferred method of vaping

Good Luck Everyone
Thanks for the chance

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA

Started at 18 mg. currently at 3 mg.

Bakery flavors are my favorite.

30/pg 70/vg

I still prefer the kanthal coils over TC

Reactions: oldbikeguy

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
1.) I use 3mg and 2mg nicotine in my eliquids.
When I first started the lady that I got my eliquid from never said what mg it was, but I still had cravings and it vaped really fast so suspect it was not much so when I started buying online I tried 18mg, but it was way too much I got headaches and nausea after 3 puffs! So I went all the way down to 6mg, and I was able to quit smoking using 6mg. Then went up to 9mg later on, because I was vaping so much and I liked the throat hit.

2.) Hazelnut of course! ;)
I like bakery type vapes a lot, creamy stuff, coffee vapes... I am just now getting into fruity vapes, and I like strawberry, blueberry, banana, pineapple, and actually I am finding that I like several fruity flavors that I never thought I would like vaping. June or July will make me 3 years to when I first found out about vaping, and August will make 3 years since I got serious about vaping, so I always consider August my vaperversary. It took me 3 years to get into fruity flavors and find out that I like them!

3.) I prefer 30PG/70VG.

4.) This is an awesome prize, and the person who wins it is a very lucky person! Thank you as always!

Reactions: oldbikeguy

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit

Currently use 3 and 6, and I started at 18.

I like coffees, chocolates and custards.

50/50 mostly, but I've started to experiment with higher vg in my subtank.

Thank ya' for the great contest!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
1) I'm using 3- 6mg (depends on what I'm using to vape) I started at 18 mg... sub ohm changed that instantly.
2) My favorite flavors are creamy fruits but I also like dessert, bakery flavors.
3) I prefer max vg unless I'm using a tank that requires a thinner juice, then I go to 50/50
4) If I ever win this contest, this is the prize I'd like it to be!

Thank you for the contest!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

I started at 18, but that didn't do the trick for me. Moved up to 24, and became an ex-smoker. Couple months later I dropped back down to 18. With all the honest research agreeing that nic without combustion products isn't any more harmful than coffee, and with its actually beneficial for some conditions, don't have any plans to go lower.

Uh, hard to pin me down on that! :lol:

I usually have half a dozen toppers and mods going, all with different flavors. Some mild tobacco, some fruit, some dessert. Heck, I don't eat the same food 3 meals a day, don't care to vape that way, either.

About 65/35 PG/VG. I diy most of my juice, and mix my "base" to 60/40, flavorings being in PG brings that part up a tad.

Great concept for this week's contest, getting to read what others like! :thumb:

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Currently, it depends on my mood, I have a bit 12mg left, most of my DIY is flavor added to a 10mg base, so finished strength is between 8 and 9, been buying 6mg lately, and I have a sample pack at 3mg, so I'm all over the place.... I started out on 30mg, dropped down to 24 as it was too strong, quickly went up to 36mg and finally got down to where I am now.
Flavors - so far, as long as it isn't peanut butter, blueberry or watermelon, I'm a fan.... Recently it has been strawberry, key lime, creams and custards, though....
The pg/VG mix doesn't matter much to me, I know which tanks I have can handle which mixes or I'll adjust how I vape if the liquid is too thick....

Haven't won yet, but then again, I haven't posted for the last few contests, either....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread