MadVapes Weekly Contest - April 7 through April 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Another week, another giveaway! Here's this week's prize!

1 x EHPro Maraxus
1 x SmokTech Caterpillar rda
2 x 30-amp batteries
1 x Charger
1 x 30mL Bottle of Lion Head e-liquid

Yes, it's another mech/rba setup, but can you really have too many of those? To be entered into the contest this week, all you have to do is tell us what your favorite flavor to vape is. You don't have to tell us the name of the vendor if you don't want to (but you can), but flavor is the important part.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Still new to flavors & vaping really.. but nt' s custards last stand is the juice thats grabbed me the hardest thus far. The vanilla is spot on.. & the custard reminds me of a sugar cookie.. great aftertaste too! Heck it even tastes good non vaped (licked some off my finger.. & yes I know.. not something to be done frequently)

I can has tapatalked this.

Last edited:

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Another week, another giveaway! Here's this week's prize!

1 x EHPro Maraxus
1 x SmokTech Caterpillar RDA
2 x 30-amp Batteries
1 x Charger
1 x 30mL Bottle of Lion Head e-Liquid

Yes, it's another mech/rba setup, but can you really have too many of those? To be entered into the contest this week, all you have to do is tell us what your favorite flavor to vape is. You don't have to tell us the name of the vendor if you don't want to (but you can), but flavor is the important part.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

Is it one entry per contest?

I can has tapatalked this.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Since I have yet to find an ADV of a "True Menthol Tobacco" to become a Full-Time Vapor - I actually rely on 3 different Flavors that are all different and unique to "Me" that I can vape, especially with the addition of "Menthol Crystal Liquid"/"Kolada" . . . AND - More importantly are not Sweet/Too Sweet - nor have any additional Sugar/Sugar Substitutes added to the Flavors . . .

"Absinthe" - The Vape Tree
"Black Licorice" - Vapor's Choice
"Cinnamon Red Hot" - Quick nic Juice

Thank You ! ! ! For the contest and opportunity to enter . . . :thumbs:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/madvapes/521123-weekly-contest-rules.html

Hard to pin down just one for me. I have 5 that are always with me and then add a few others to round out the day.

Right now I would say Seduce Juice Snake Venom.... the peach in it is perfect and the coconut and vanilla just round it out and something I just don't get tired of vaping throughout the day. Has been a favorite for almost 2 months now and can't say that about any of my other daily juices.

Thanks again crowedude/MadVapes for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread