MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 14 through December 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday! Time for a new contest! This week, we're giving away one of my favorite mods:

1 x eVic VT Kit
1 x 5-Pack CL Replacement coils

It's been awhile, so I think it's time to bring back the Make Me Laugh contest! To be eligible to win, just post something funny! It can be a picture, video, text, or anything else! Each person can post as many times as they want, but you can only be entered into the raffle once! One winner will be chosen at random on Friday, December 18.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Happy Monday! Time for a new contest! This week, we're giving away one of my favorite mods:

1 x eVic VT Kit
1 x 5-Pack CL Replacement Coils

It's been awhile, so I think it's time to bring back the Make Me Laugh contest! To be eligible to win, just post something funny! It can be a picture, video, text, or anything else! Each person can post as many times as they want, but you can only be entered into the raffle once! One winner will be chosen at random on Friday, December 18.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!
So if I post things/pictures I have to say f.ex ENTRY on only one of them?

Just want to make sure :)

Vapez

Reactions: Slowone2

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
image.jpg
Happy Holidays

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
So if I post things/pictures I have to say f.ex ENTRY on only one of them?

Just want to make sure :)

Vapez
Vapez, you don't have to put "Entry" on any posts you make. Whether you post once or ten times your name will be put in the random draw. Posting in this thread gets your name in the draw one time. :)

Oh, it has to follow the contest rules too. :D

Reactions: Vapez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread