MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 2 through February 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's about that time for another PIF contest! Here's the deal: the winner can't keep the prize! They have to pay it forward to somebody (preferably a current smoker) who would be interested in vaping! There will be 2 winners, chosen at random on Friday. This time the prize is a little different than in the past:

$100 for each winner to buy whatever they'd like!

$100 should be enough for a decent setup for a new vaper, and now you get to customize your prize and make sure they get something they will use! You can even browse the website with them and they can build their own setup with your help! Or, it can be a surprise, like it has been in the past.

To be entered into the contest this week, just post who the prize will be going to, and a rough idea of what you'd like to get for them. That's it!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Guess I'll go first this time. :)

This would be for my daughter. I'd recommend the following to her:

$39.99 x1x iStick 20W Kit
$11.98 x2x Pyrex ARO V2 Bottom Coil Tank
$14.90 10x Smok Tech Replacement Bottom Coils for ARO V2 (2.4Ω)
$66.87

Since taste is so selective, she could use the balance of the Gift to get juices to try. She could select the color of the istick and ARO V2, but I would get Black for her, unless she wanted Silver and Stainless... the Pinks, Reds, and Blues may not match up too well.

Thanks for another contest, Mike and MadVapes. :thumb:

rbeckys8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
idaho
My brother smokes Winston and I just sent for an ago for him (of course it will take 3 weeks)...but I was wishing I had the money to buy him a set-up for a man that he would like kinda like mine. If he had a good set-up he would be more likely to stop smoking then just an ego..I don't know what he would want..I would have to have him look at your site..

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
My best friend's son is a smoker and she has mentioned many times that she'd love to see him quit like I have been able to. I'd love to be able to do this for him. I have long ago piffed all of my older tanks and batteries, so this would be perfect timing to win this contest! Thank ya' for the great opportunity! I'd probably go with either an istick or mvp and a good tank or two that he could grow into.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I gave all my unused gear to a friend and her partner, who both recently started vaping. Unfortunately, the stuff I had was sadly out of date and I felt bad about sending it even though it was deeply appreciated. I'd hook them up with either two MVP 20W kits or two iTaste VV's and some juice.

Thanks for the contest, Madvapes!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I would give the prize to my brother who has expressed an interest in vaping instead of smoking.

I think that the MVP20Watt is an ideal piece of gear to begin with
iTaste MVP 20W Kit

And also These are easy to use, just fill and vape (Iclear 30s)
iClear30S, 2.1 Ohm

Thanks for the continuing contests!!!!

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I have so many people I would like to make this offer to, but at the top of my list is my mechanic who is a wonderful guy that smokes like a chimney. I have had my share of car trouble lately and have spent some time in his smoke filled auto bay. My suggestion that he should try vaping was met with some interest, but I keep seeing the cigs...so I'd be happy to give him some nice gear and hope for the best! The new mvp is probably the best starting point for this along with a beginner tank and one more advanced one. Great idea for this contest...thanks!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'd give it to my a friend of mine that has shone interest in vaping, but doesn't have the resources to invest in a good setup.
I'd get her the MVP 20 watt iTaste MVP 20W Kit, I think these would make a much better starter kit than an ego or similar and she wouldn't have to upgrade it no time soon. Then I'd get her a few of these tanks T-Dux 4.0, 1.5 Ohm Dual Coil, Stainless I have this tank and it's one of my favorites. Then I'd send her a big box of juice from my private stockpile she's been wanting to try.

Noflers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
I know exactly who I would gift this to. She is a friend that really wants to start vaping, but is afraid of the initial investment. I would get her an MVP 20W, with a Kanger Sub Tank, and her choice of the Charlie Noble juices (because they are damn good affordable juices), plus whatever juices of mine I think she would like. I'm actually more excited about this contest than any of the others :)

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
My niece is smoking now (unfortunately) and I would like to get her some good equipment. Last time she visited I gave her my extra egos and two of my old plastic tanks, but she has continued smoking. She may just need better things to use, because she was frustrated with leaking and other issues. I think I would go with something that would really give her a great and reliable vape like the MVP 20W and one of the new tanks that really performs well. Love the contest!!

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
I would get a setup for my brother that is still smoking. an iTaste VV, about 3 Pyrex ARO V2 Bottom Coil Tank and about 10- 15 extra coils.Any money left over would go towards some juice. This setup should last him long enough to free him from the stinkies and would only need to buy more juice to keep going.

Thanks for the great contests :)

Kloverz158

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2015
ATL
If I win this will go to my grandpa. He have been battling lung cancer for the last year but he still can't put down a analog. And this is why I have quit analog as well to see my grandpa to go through this pain and agony have made me a better person. If I win I would like to get him something simple but yet he will have some time to grow in to.
Xpro M50-its small and its very easy to use and he will sure grow with it.
VCT A1-simple to use and with the sub ohm capabilties he will sure taste the flavor
Juice-Apple pie Since he been diagnosis with lung cancer he have not been able taste anything and I know he miss the homemade apple pie that he once love.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'd give to the lady at work that we've been trying to get to switch. We've given her a tank and a couple VV twist batteries but she only uses them occasionally. She has difficulty getting nic juice (silly Japanese laws) and I've helped her with that but my stuff is a bit stronger than she likes or needs.

This is what I would get her.
iStick 20W Kit, Hot Pink
$39.99
Kanger GeniTank
$16.99
The rest would be used for some extra coils and juice.

Thanks for the chance!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
I would get the following set up for my coworker Steve N.
He's tried the cig-a-likes, and ego style.
The cig-a-likes failed as we all know.
The egos he keep popping the tops off.
I offered him a SID, batteries and a charger. Said that was to much "stuff" to deal with.
His doctor has told him that he really needs to stop smoking.
1--Istick20W kit, silver
2--Kanger GeniTank mini tanks
4--Kanger replacement coils, 1.8 ohm
2--Kanger replacement coils, 1.2 ohm
2--Optimus drip tips in different colors.
1--Camo case

I think the size would be perfect and with the airflow control bases he could dial in his vape. Two tanks would let him rotate flavors during the day. Since the Istick will fire a 1 ohm coil, the 1.2 ohm would let him try a warmer vape and still be safe.
Thanks Crowedude654 and MadVapes for this great PIF contest.

I would take him to the local B&M since he has purchased juice there before to get a couple of flavors to try.

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
With $100, I could set up three of my neighbors. The last "give-a-way" kit I won was the perfect kit for my neighbor Shannon. She loves the ego type battery with the clearomizer and the juice. Now her husband Joe needs a set up just like it.

The second ego type kit could go to the heavy smoker across the street. Kenny has been told to quit many times because of his health problems. I think a simple kit with tobacco flavor would help him on his way.

And if I have enough left, I would get a set up for the guy that just moved in. He is a mechanic, and we all know how they smoke. He has two young daughters, so I am sure he would love to quit for them.

Thanks MV!

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I would give it to my husband, who is still smoking. He doesn't like my Mech mods, and needs something with a long battery life, and something big and sturdy enough for his big hands, so I would get him the iPV V3, Black, and pay the difference. I could show him how to run it, and I have plenty of toppers he could use to go on top of it.

He needs a strong vape to get him off of cigarettes, and this would give him plenty of power and last for a very long time without him getting discouraged and going back to cigarettes like he always has done with other devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread