The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 9 through February 13

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    It's about that time for a new contest! This week we're giving away:

1 x EHPro Cronus
    1 x EHPro Dark Horse RDA
    2 x 18650 Batteries
    1 x Charger
    100mL of any e-liquid

To be entered into this week's giveaway, just answer the following question:

This contest ends on Friday the 13th. Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th? o_O

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

2. WifeyCO

WifeyCO Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    I am superstitious. But if I don't win it won't be beacuse of Friday the 13th, it will be because I went first. :laugh:

[​IMG]

3. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    What a great question. I admit that I was very superstitious in my youth, but have long since given it up.
    In the words of the great Stevie Wonder,

'When you believe in things that you don't understand
    Then we suffer
    Superstition ain't the way.'

Thanks for the contest!

4. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    I say I am not superstitious, but I don't go out of my way to "tempt fate" - I won't be stepping of sidewalk cracks or looking for black cats this Friday!!

Thank ya' for another great contest!

5. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    yes..my mother taught me to be superstitious and if I don't win I don't see how Fri the 13th would be a factor BUT having said that I will be looking for a black cat not crossing my path and I've got a big fat one now..hehe!

6. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th?

Don't know about superstitious, but I LOVE 13 and when it's Friday it is even better.

If I don't win it will because someone else had more of a need then I did.

7. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Yep, I am. If I don't win, I will be certain that the dark forces had a hand in it,

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!!!

8. MattMann228

MattMann228 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Gulf Coast, MS
    Nope, I am not superstitious at all. I believe in faith and if I don't win then it wasn't meant for me to win just yet. Thanks for another great contest.

9. Zazoie

Zazoie Super Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Hoth
    No to the first and Yes to the last. :blink:

10. DoomiteAsh

DoomiteAsh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    I'm not superstitious, never have been afraid of Friday the 13th. Life is what you make of it, if you're looking for bad luck, it'll find you in the end. If I don't win, that's only because the random number generator didn't pick me. Thanks for the contest!

Sent from Doomite Central!

11. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    I have enough things to worry about without adding superstitions to my list. I'm unlikely to even remember that this Friday is the 13th. So if I don't win it will just be the old random picker doing it's random thing. Thanks for the contest!

12. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th?

I don't think of myself as being superstitious. I try to take things as they come and be Thankful.
    x
    It's the "Luck" of the draw. But that sounds like being superstitious! :ohmy: Or is random.com out for me? :laugh:
    x
    Nah, if I don't win, it certainly won't because of Friday 13th.

13. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    No, I am not superstitious, in any sense.
    If I don't win Friday, it's because the random number generator was malfunctioning....:laugh:

Cool contest question...:headbang:

14. rhammer186

rhammer186 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    NY
    I am superstitious. Friday the 13th is never a good day....unless I win, in which case, it'll be awesome ;)

15. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    The closest thing I am to superstitious is the broken mirror thing. Not so much the 7 years of bad luck just the bad luck that I usually get cut when I break one. :lol::facepalm::lol:

16. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Hey Hammer, I think I'm following you around:lol:

17. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes I am superstitious....but I actually am very fond of Friday the 13th......it's a power number for me and I have had lots of luck come on that date....

18. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
  19. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    I am a bit superstitious, but not to a debilitating degree. For instance, I will go on with life as normal on Friday the 13th, but I will not get on my bike or shave with my straight edge that day.

If I am not the winner on Friday the 13th, it may be a good thing, because when the vape mail arrives for the actual winner, they will find Jason's bloody hockey mask in the package. Good luck!

[​IMG]

20. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Friday the 13th is always one of my favorite days! ^_^ I'm usually more lucky on that day, but given my current record, not gonna hold my breath :lol: As far as superstitions go, I know most of em, but don't put alot of stock into 'oh a bad thing happened because of this'. Something happens, it's meant to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.