Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 18 through January 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday, and that means it's time for another madvapes giveaway! This week, we're giving away a custom setup! The winner will receive:

1 x Mech Mod (Winner's Choice)
1 x rda (Winner's Choice)
1 x Drip Tip (Winner's Choice)
2 x batteries (Winner's Choice)
1 x Pack of Japanese Organic Cotton
2 x Spools of Wire (Winner's Choice)
1 x Charger

I know that mechs have slowed down a bit with all these high-power regulated boxes on the market nowadays, but I still always end up coming back to a mech/RDA setup as my "main" device. So to rekindle that, even just a little bit, we're letting the winner choose any mechanical mod and RDA setup out of anything that we have in stock!

To be eligible to win this week, post in this thread and tell us which setup you would choose if you won, and WHY or WHEN you would use it instead of your current setup! One winner will be randomly chosen on Friday. You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
I have a SMPL mech and I enjoy it a good deal, won right here from this forum it's the only mech I've ever used and is an awesome mod in my opinion. However I would like a mech for when I leave the house to have a locking ring on it so I don't have to worry about it firing in my pocket or anytime I don't want it to.

If I won I would choose the
EHPro Caravela for the locking ring and because it looks.really cool and is 18650 which I am comfortable with, and I would choose a freak show mini rda to go with it.

Thanks for the chance to win Mike and mad vapes. Vaping mild and black maxxx right now it's pretty good

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
So many choices.... Regardless of what I choose, if I won, it would go into my rotation.... My daily carry is a mech and a regulated, an RTA and an rda, depending on the day and the builds, which is on which mod can change daily....
While the rda I would choose would probably be used mostly while at home, its fair to say the mech might replace my Wotofo Phantom as my daily, the rda might replace my Wotofo Lush, the mech might even replace the subox mini, but the rda won't replace my Cthulhu v2....

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
That's a tough choice! However, I think I've narrowed it down to either a brass Stingray (I have a stainless and black copper and I like the Stingray), a Maraxus (I've always liked the way it looks), or a black and silver Valkyrie (just a beautiful shape).

I use my boxes with my tanks. And I've learned to build my RDAs to take advantage of raw voltage. Yeah... mechs stay in my rotation...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Thank you for the contest Crowedude. Nothing to rekindle here. I've been burning up to get a mech mod and have been hoping that you bring this contest back.

I want one for the sheer simplicity of the thing. I don't own any mechs. Everything I have is full of electronics and gizmos. Basically many things that can go wrong (and probably will with my luck). I would choose the New Yorker in copper. A super simple, tough mod that will likely last me years and years. Copper because it's beautiful and I want one that I can patina. They look gorgeous that way.

I'd likely use it home as my main mod for dripping and will probably be using it when all the others break down for one reason or another. I'd pick the copper Freak Show mini to go on top.

Thanks again for the mech mod contest!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thank you for the contest @Crowedude654
Like others have mentioned I still use mechs in my rotation. I find there is something very elegant about using them.

My perfect combo would the the Ephro Valkyrie, I have been enamoured of the shape of them for a very long time. I have quite small hands and struggle with the weight and the firing mechanism of a lot of mechs. The look and feel of the valkerie is perfect and would be a cherished addition to my vaping world.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I seem to still be timid of the mods that use external batteries......but if I was using them I would love this....the side fire pin would be easier on my hands....I have small hands and have had problems hitting the fire button on the bottom....
OG Sacred, Copper | Madvapes

Thanks for the chance.........

vape4ever

Jan 18, 2016
An Ehpro Penny mod b/c it's a classic and pure copper. Its also beautiful!
A Wotofo Atty3 RDA in SS, because it has 4 posts and comes with a Friction-Fit Wide-Bore Drip Tip
The only 18650 batteries you have in stock are PVTSO and I've never heard of that brand. I'd like a Samsung 25R or an LG HG2
I'd love a spool fo Clapton Wire, 24G X 32G

I would use this set up at home and when I go to the vape shop to blow mad clouds!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
To be eligible to win this week, post in this thread and tell us which setup you would choose if you won, and WHY or WHEN you would use it instead of your current setup!

Why I'd use it? Well when it comes to RDA's I'm constantly changing coil builds thumb screws would make it a lot quicker and easier.

When would I use it? Probably when trying out new juices and at home, I prefer RDA's when I'm home for flavor reasons ^__^

EHPro Bare Bones, Stainless | Madvapes
X Pure Classic RDA, Stainless | Madvapes

Thanks for the contest! Good luck everyone :)

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
If I won I would choose the EHPro Maraxus mod because I love the way it looks, and a Freakshow Mini RDA because I might be a bit of a freakshow, myself :). Without a locking mechanism, the Maraxus isn't very pocket-friendly, so I wouldn't use that when I'm out and about but I still have few enough setups that I use them all in rotation most days, so I would use it ALL THE TIME while I'm at home.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I am still a mech mod user :) I would love to have a EHPro Penny mod
EHPro Penny, Copper | Madvapes
because it has a great classic look with a 100% solid copper tube so I could do this to it like I am to my logo-free copper Nemesis tubes.
DSCF1347.JPG

Reactions: Marina2

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
thanks for another great contest, madvapes!

really like the looks of the OG Lockdown in silver (especially with the side firing button) and think it would look exceptional with the xpure 26650 in stainless

would primarily use at the house - I tend to work from home a bit and that would be a great daily driver in the vapecave... er... home office...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread