The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 18 through January 22

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    It's Monday, and that means it's time for another Madvapes giveaway! This week, we're giving away a custom setup! The winner will receive:

1 x Mech Mod (Winner's Choice)
    1 x RDA (Winner's Choice)
    1 x Drip Tip (Winner's Choice)
    2 x Batteries (Winner's Choice)
    1 x Pack of Japanese Organic Cotton
    2 x Spools of Wire (Winner's Choice)
    1 x Charger

I know that mechs have slowed down a bit with all these high-power regulated boxes on the market nowadays, but I still always end up coming back to a mech/RDA setup as my "main" device. So to rekindle that, even just a little bit, we're letting the winner choose any mechanical mod and RDA setup out of anything that we have in stock!

To be eligible to win this week, post in this thread and tell us which setup you would choose if you won, and WHY or WHEN you would use it instead of your current setup! One winner will be randomly chosen on Friday. You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

• Like Like x 9
  2. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  3. shannon walker

shannon walker Super Member

Aug 4, 2015
    I have a SMPL mech and I enjoy it a good deal, won right here from this forum it's the only mech I've ever used and is an awesome mod in my opinion. However I would like a mech for when I leave the house to have a locking ring on it so I don't have to worry about it firing in my pocket or anytime I don't want it to.

If I won I would choose the
    EHPro Caravela for the locking ring and because it looks.really cool and is 18650 which I am comfortable with, and I would choose a freak show mini rda to go with it.

Thanks for the chance to win Mike and mad vapes. Vaping mild and black maxxx right now it's pretty good

4. greasegizzard

greasegizzard Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    Thanks for an awesome give away! I have no experience with mechs or RDAs, but I would choose the EHPro Penny and the Freakshow Mini in copper. I changed my mind because the first mod I picked looks sweet, but I don't think it wpould be comfortable ro hold much.

5. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    So many choices.... Regardless of what I choose, if I won, it would go into my rotation.... My daily carry is a mech and a regulated, an RTA and an rda, depending on the day and the builds, which is on which mod can change daily....
    While the rda I would choose would probably be used mostly while at home, its fair to say the mech might replace my Wotofo Phantom as my daily, the rda might replace my Wotofo Lush, the mech might even replace the subox mini, but the rda won't replace my Cthulhu v2....

6. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good Luck to everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    That's a tough choice! However, I think I've narrowed it down to either a brass Stingray (I have a stainless and black copper and I like the Stingray), a Maraxus (I've always liked the way it looks), or a black and silver Valkyrie (just a beautiful shape).

I use my boxes with my tanks. And I've learned to build my RDAs to take advantage of raw voltage. Yeah... mechs stay in my rotation...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

8. Marina2

Marina2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    Thank you for the contest Crowedude. Nothing to rekindle here. I've been burning up to get a mech mod and have been hoping that you bring this contest back.

I want one for the sheer simplicity of the thing. I don't own any mechs. Everything I have is full of electronics and gizmos. Basically many things that can go wrong (and probably will with my luck). I would choose the New Yorker in copper. A super simple, tough mod that will likely last me years and years. Copper because it's beautiful and I want one that I can patina. They look gorgeous that way.

I'd likely use it home as my main mod for dripping and will probably be using it when all the others break down for one reason or another. I'd pick the copper Freak Show mini to go on top.

Thanks again for the mech mod contest!

9. Krisma

Krisma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    Thank you for the contest @Crowedude654
    Like others have mentioned I still use mechs in my rotation. I find there is something very elegant about using them.

My perfect combo would the the Ephro Valkyrie, I have been enamoured of the shape of them for a very long time. I have quite small hands and struggle with the weight and the firing mechanism of a lot of mechs. The look and feel of the valkerie is perfect and would be a cherished addition to my vaping world.

10. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    I would go for the EHPro Penny, Copper and the Wotofo Freakshow RDA in copper also. I have always wanted mech/rda combo in copper. I like the clean lines of the Penny mod and would use it at home for the most part.

Thank you for the contest.

11. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I seem to still be timid of the mods that use external batteries......but if I was using them I would love this....the side fire pin would be easier on my hands....I have small hands and have had problems hitting the fire button on the bottom....
    OG Sacred, Copper | Madvapes

Thanks for the chance.........

12. vape4ever

vape4ever New Member

Jan 18, 2016
    An Ehpro Penny mod b/c it's a classic and pure copper. Its also beautiful!
    A Wotofo Atty3 RDA in SS, because it has 4 posts and comes with a Friction-Fit Wide-Bore Drip Tip
    The only 18650 batteries you have in stock are PVTSO and I've never heard of that brand. I'd like a Samsung 25R or an LG HG2
    I'd love a spool fo Clapton Wire, 24G X 32G

I would use this set up at home and when I go to the vape shop to blow mad clouds!

13. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    While I love the Madvapes contests I shy away from Mech's. Soo.... PIF to the next post :)

Thanks for the contest Crowdude & Madvapes!

14. Canadian_Vaper

Canadian_Vaper Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Why I'd use it? Well when it comes to RDA's I'm constantly changing coil builds thumb screws would make it a lot quicker and easier.

When would I use it? Probably when trying out new juices and at home, I prefer RDA's when I'm home for flavor reasons ^__^

EHPro Bare Bones, Stainless | Madvapes
    X Pure Classic RDA, Stainless | Madvapes

Thanks for the contest! Good luck everyone :)

15. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    If I won I would choose the EHPro Maraxus mod because I love the way it looks, and a Freakshow Mini RDA because I might be a bit of a freakshow, myself :). Without a locking mechanism, the Maraxus isn't very pocket-friendly, so I wouldn't use that when I'm out and about but I still have few enough setups that I use them all in rotation most days, so I would use it ALL THE TIME while I'm at home.

16. YoursTruli

YoursTruli Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I am still a mech mod user :) I would love to have a EHPro Penny mod
    EHPro Penny, Copper | Madvapes
    because it has a great classic look with a 100% solid copper tube so I could do this to it like I am to my logo-free copper Nemesis tubes.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    I think i would like the 26650 fury-s with a xpure 26650 rda, i would use it when im sitting at home watching tv and blowing clouds, or at the vape shop showing off.

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

18. dcfluegel

dcfluegel Shenaniganator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    thanks for another great contest, madvapes!

really like the looks of the OG Lockdown in silver (especially with the side firing button) and think it would look exceptional with the xpure 26650 in stainless

would primarily use at the house - I tend to work from home a bit and that would be a great daily driver in the vapecave... er... home office...

19. Coolloser

Coolloser Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2015
    If I won, I'd leave it up to dealers choice as I've never owned a mech so really don't know what would be best. Except the driptip, of want a cool orange one!
    I would use it over my traditional setup when at home and dripping, saving the tanks for on the go.

20. pioneer

pioneer Full Member

Apr 23, 2014
    SPAIN
    Thanks for the contest.
    If i won I would choice the OG Lockdown ohh man, this fire button looks amazing!!! And a wotofo atty3. I spend many time in "pinky pushing" on my mechs... I need to improve with "The" fire button...

Enviado desde mi bq Aquaris 5 mediante Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.