Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 25 through January 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday, and that means it's time for a new madvapes Giveaway! This week, we're giving away:

1 x Innokin MVP Pro Express Kit (Pink or Blue)
1 x Innokin iSub Apex tank
10 x iSub Replacement coils

To be entered into the contest, tell us about the weather! We had "a lot" of snow here in North Carolina...about 2 inches. That means bread and milk are sold out everywhere and I get to have a nice snow day under house arrest! Did you experience any snow or extreme weather last weekend?

That's all! One random winner will be chosen on Friday. You can post as many times as you'd like, but each person can only be entered into the contest once.

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Sorry about your chilly (freezing) weather @Crowedude654. :( Down here in Georgia it's been business as usual. A little am frost on the ground this past week but temperatures ranging from high 60's to 50's during the day. Not too bad for the end of January.

Stay warm and safe. Thanks for the contest!

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
image.jpg
Woot woot I'm first lol
We had a couple inches Saturday and schools are closed today. Cracks me up. I didn't get any milk for my cereal either.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I was right there in all the NC snow and ice.... I'm about a mile, door to door, from the new MadVapes that opened up here in the Huntersville/concord/Davidson area.... Thankfully, we don't eat alot of bread and the kids, while they drink milk, we've been cutting back on the amount of milk they get, so we didn't need to rush out and get milk sandwich ingredients....

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
I sure hope everyone is managing to deal with all of the snow and mess of the storms. Florida has been lucky, save for some chillier than normal days lately. A cold front came through our part of Florida bringing the night time temperatures down into the low 40's and the high was about 51 yesterday. We are expecting a high of 71 today, so it is back to normal hopefully.

Thank ya' for the contest and good luck to everybody!

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
A reprieve for the state of Michigan. Usually it is the Great Lakes region that get the snow first then to moves East to the Atlantic coast. We were spared this time and for that matter this winter. In fact it appears we will be above freezing all week. Believe me I am not complaining! My condolences to New England.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
No extreme weather here, but I've been hearing all about it from my family and friends in the North East. I've spent the month in Miami for work and it has been pretty nice with slightly lower than usual temps, but still sunny. 5-Day Forecast shows sunny and high 70's . Thanks for the chance at this cool prize!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Here in West Virginia (Charleston) we had around 20 inches of snow. It took me 2 days to dig out my sidewalks and truck. I am officially old and sore. The snow pile beside my porch is a few inches higher than the porch. The pile by the truck is higher than the truck hood. Luckily the snow was a dry snow. While people went nuts getting bread and milk I bought Spaghetti. I have a gas stove so I could cook even if the power went off. I could also use my gas grill if need be (like to heat water to pour over the grounds in my Mr Coffee.)

My worst experience was the morning the storm was supposed to hit. I woke and my coffee pot had died. I ran to Kmart and got another one just as the snow started to come down. It probably saved someones life. :)

Reactions: sharkey

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Pennsylvania .....our area got 32". I haven't seen this much snow in years!! Luckily we have a covered front porch so no trouble getting out our front door. After they plowed our road, the snow must have been packed at least 4 feet high. Ou neighbor has a big snow blower and it kept crapping out because of the heavy snow!! My grandkids in Ga would have had a blast!! Lots of sledding going on and just good old fashion fun!! The supermarkets were very crowded!! Maybe the local vape shop shelves are empty ...lol
Thank you so much for the contests!

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread