MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 13 through July 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday, and that means it's time for a new madvapes giveaway! Here's this week prize:

1 x EHPro Crystal Mod
1 x EHPro Mr. Owl RDA
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of Any e-liquid

To be eligible to win this week, post here telling us 2 things:

1) What was your first vape setup?

2) What was your first vape setup that actually got you to give up analogs?

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times if you'd like, but each person can only be entered into the contest once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
1) I started with a combo from a local B&M that they called the Ego M: two 650-fixed batteries, two MT3S's, and three 10 ml bottles of juice--all for the low, low price of $89.

2) I quit with the above setup... but I almost gave in to temptation (I literally asked for a pack after filling up my tank but they were out of my brand... lucky me!)... so what kept me off was was the MVP 2.0 (with the original MT3S's until I picked up an aerotank).

Thanks for the contest!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
1. My first vape was a blister pack whim decision at a cig store. 650 mah with a CE 5 plastic tank. My first juice was a cinnamon and I had to go back to get some green apple to mix it to vape.

2. My "game changer" was the Aspire Nautilus Mini on a Spinner 2. When I got this tank I "knew" I could defeat the demon of cigs.

Thanks for the contest.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

A KR808 D1 w/carto . . . Still use them, along with other APV & MOD's - too . . . :D

NA - Still a dual user, especially since I haven't found any "E-liquid' that has satisfied the "NEED" . . . :facepalm:

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY

It was a cig-a-like we ordered online. two little auto 808 batteries and 16 mg cowboy cartridges. Worked for about 2 weeks and went back to the stinkies
It was a ego twist with evod tank I bought from a local B&M about 2 months after the above set up failed me.. I had three stinkies after buying this set up and have not had a stinky since June 2013.

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
1) and 2) are the same for me!! I got started with a good setup that did the trick for me and got me off analogs right out of the gate! It was a spinner and kanger protank2 mini combo and it worked just great! I know that nowadays I would likely start off with a more powerful starter setup like the Subox starter kit, but I am glad I found something that worked for me and feel lucky to have gotten some good advice on what to buy at that time.

Thank ya' for the contest! I'm enjoying reading these :)

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
First vape was a 650 ego with a CE5 (well, two of each and spare heads!), 18 mg Turkish. That was only ok, as I was a heavy smoker. Upped the nic to 24 the following weekend, and haven't had a cig since.

For me, the nic level was the necessary part, although since I went VV a couple months later, it's been a LOT better!

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
1) I am pretty sure the first thing I ever vaped was one of those NJOY cigalikes that they were giving away for free. I was not very impressed.

2) The setup that did the magic for me was an ego twist with evods and protanks. I used this setup for such a long time and never had any complaints.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County

Ego c-twist with a pyrex tank that I forgot the name of

I finally was able to quit when I got a kamry k100+ with an igo-w, since then I've tried too many setups to list.

Thanks for the opportunity tO participate in the contest!

TeamSwish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Detroit
My first set up was horrible. It was years ago and I don't even remember the company name. The ecig was short and black and glowed blue at the end. The only choices of flavor was "regular" and menthol in prefilled carts.

I'm about 6 weeks analog free. Thank goodness. Using research from here I picked up a MVP 2.0 with Kanger Protank3. Everyone here has been insanely helpful at this forum. I ... love vaping.

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
My first setup was a generic version of the ego batteries with some clearos, probably CE4s and the kit came with a charger and 20ml of juice. I can't say it worked too good as I kept going on the cigs for quite some time. The setup that finally got me off the analogs for good was my hana 30w clone by clouper and a kayfun lite clone. Still love that setup and I continue to use it often.

TY Crowdude654!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread