The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - July 18 through July 22

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Happy Monday! Time for a new Madvapes Giveaway! This week, the prize is:

1 x Artery Vapor Summa Kit
    Batteries and Replacement Coils

This thing is like the Nebox, but better in pretty much every way!

To be eligible to win this week, tell us about one vapor product that surprised you. It can be liquid, hardware, or anything else related to vaping. We want to know about one thing that you didn't think you'd like, but actually turned out to be awesome!

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times, but each person can only be eligible to win once!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

• Like Like x 9
  2. Marina2

Marina2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    Thanks for the contest Crowedude!
    One product that really surprised me is the Ego AIO. I didn't have very high expectations of it but it turned out to be an excellent little device that gives great flavor and the battery lasts much longer than I expected it too. I carry mine with me whenever I go out.

3. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    I was surprised that I liked chocolate and coffee flavored e-liquids because when I started vaping I saw a lot of opinions-threads-posts that it was very difficult to make good chocolate and coffee e-liquids, and so I stayed away from those flavors for a long time.

Here I am over two years later and chocolates and coffees are my favorite flavors. In fact, I haven't even come across many chocolates/coffees that I didn't enjoy, and I have tried a lot of them!

Thank ya' for the contest!

4. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Mine was a Istick 40w TC mod. It was my 1st higher power mod with a subtank mini that I won. I wasn't pleasantly shocked that I liked subohming as much as I did. The Summa looks like a great mod to try!

Thanks so much for the contest!

5. Coolloser

Coolloser Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2015
    The Nautilus X surprised me!
    All the reviews says that there's no flavour but I get great flavour from it.

6. MikeyConti

MikeyConti VapeBro Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    I did not think I would like Box Mods with built in Lipo's but a couple DNA 200s have surprised me with battery life!

Thanks for the Chance!!

7. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I was really surprised by how good the Hazelnut Caramel Macchiato e-liquid was. And of course since I liked it so much it is no longer being made :(

[​IMG]

8. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I am surprised at the battery life of the MVP 3 Pro. I thought it would be good, but it is amazing!!!!
    Thanks for the continuing contests.

9. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    For me, it was a flavor. I forgot the name and brand, an absinthe blend, green fairy or something was in the name. Got it from a ZampleBox back when I was a member. Didn't think I would like it but I did.... So much, in fact, my first DIY attempts were absinthe based.

10. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Something that surprised me was large mods--when I started vaping, I never thought I'd acclimate to anything larger than an ego. :laugh: :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  11. philbh

philbh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2014
    philbh
    The KangerTech K-box Mini surprised me. It was my first regulated mod, and it goes with me every day to work. It has been dropped and abused and other than a couple tiny little scratches it is perfect. It has never missed a beat. I picked up two more (platinum version) because I like it so much. I have parked the sub tank mini that came with it for now.
    Thanks for another great contest!

• Like Like x 1
  12. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    My surprise was the kanger subtank mini. It was like a new world (of vaping) opened up when I first used this tank. I was not expecting such an upgrade from my iclear and protanks (with the flavor and vapor and versatility being the best surprises).

Thank you for the chance this week Crowedude!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zipslack

Zipslack Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2013
    Wesson, MS, USA
    After 3 years of using either unflavored or tobacco-flavored juices, I was surprised to find that I actually enjoy fruit, custard, and dessert flavors.

Thanks for the contest!

14. Krisma

Krisma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    I guess it would the the Cloupor mini +

Cloupor had their problems with previous models so when I got it I was astounded at the quality of such a little work horse. Finish was excellent, weight was solid and easy to hold. It has been in daily rotation ever since and has yet to miss a beat.

• Like Like x 2
  15. YoursTruli

YoursTruli Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    For me it would be the Reuleaux RX75. When I first saw one online I as really put off by the design but once I had one in my hand it quickly became my favorite mod, looks included! I really like the size and the way it feels in my hand, the battery panel fire button is awesome along with the stealthy hidden screen, add the low profile atty and it makes for one great mod :)

Thanks so much for the contest! :)

16. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    The product that surprised me most was the Kanger Top box mini, it is such a small device, but it can really chuck the clouds!

Sent from a dark, twisted corner of the back porch, covered in cobwebs and slightly damp.

• Like Like x 1
  17. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would have to say it's the Cubis tank.....I was not expecting to work as well as it does....and the best part of it is the ease of changing/checking the coil......it preforms as I though it would but it can produce massive clouds.....I am sure loving it today..........TY

[​IMG]
    Joyetech Cubis Tank | Madvapes

18. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I was surprised by a banana/strawberry juice..I never thought I would like a banana vape of any kind but it was really good!

19. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    What really surprises me is the regular Nautilus and coils. I hear the stories about how the coils are crappy. I hardly ever get a bad coil with this set up. I have been using it a a MtL tank since it's introduction and still love it.

20. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    Ccell ceramic coils wasnt sure about them and it they would work in my kronos tank. Actually fit ni leaks and vape is great. Best 15.00 I spent. Thanks for contest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.