MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 21 through July 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Welcome back everyone! This week, we're giving away something that everyone can enjoy!

1 x Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 (Includes charger, wall adapter, beauty ring, and 2 iClear16 clearomizers.)
4 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid
OR
4 x 50mL Bottles of Top Vapor e-liquid
1 x iClear 30S tank
2 x iClear 30S Replacement Coils

To be entered into the contest this week, all you have to do is create a flavor! Just describe an e-liquid that you'd like to try or see made that doesn't exist yet (or at least, YOU'RE not aware of it's existence). Winner will be chosen at random only July 25.

Thanks everyone and GOOD LUCK!!

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Ok, this one might sound weird, but here goes...

This one falls into the savory category, but sweet also: coconut-curry sauce flavor. If you have ever had a sweet penang thai curry dish, the sweet coconut milk sauce is the flavor I'm going for. It is my favorite flavor on earth and I would love to vape it.

Thank for another awesome contest!!!!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have been working on a new hazelnut flavor due to my hazelnut obsession! Lol It is so hard to find a great hazelnut flavor. I would like to see a really good hazelnut flavor made! For instance: making 10ml of eliquid, eliquid at 60/40 (normallly I use ml but I have been doing drops with this recipe :) ) 10 drops of vanilla cream flavoring, and 30 drops of hazelnut flavoring, and I would like to add one more flavoring to it....something of small amount. I have tasted hazelnut flavors that vendors do not particularly spend much time bringing the hazelnut out in it. I want a truly hazelnut flavor that tastes like hazelnut or maybe even like hazelnut coffee creamer!
Thank you for the contest! i am sure everyo e at Madvapes knows by now that you guys are my favorite vendor when it comes to buying my equipment! MVP 2.0 KIT is my dream equipment!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - I have said this so many times before, I am sure people are tired of hearing it, however given the :rules: and IMO - "doesn't exist yet" here goes . . .

I have been and still am looking for what I consider a "True Menthol Tobacco" Flavor . . . This one would not have any Mint/Candy Sweet/Toothpaste flavors, nor absolutely anything like a Newport/Salem/Marlboro-Winston Menthol, and NO added Sugar/Sugar Substitutes (being Diabetic I try to be very careful of this) . . .

It would have to be a pure "True Menthol Tobacco" similar to a Kool Cigarette . . .

THANKS - For the contest and opportunity to enter . . . :thumbs:

fingers-crossed.gif

Last edited:

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
Strawberries with Balsamic Glaze

I make a somewhat healthy treat for myself where I reduce some balsamic vinegar down until it is thick and really sweet and then I drizzle it over fresh cut strawberries. I can't imagine people are clamoring for a vinegar flavor, but trust me, this is a great flavor and I bet it would be a yummy vape!

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
Wow, thanks for the great new contest. coming up with a flavor, that's a toughie though. There are sooooo many fabulous flavors already out there. Usually I head straight for fruits or dessert flavors, but sometimes I think a savory taste would be good. I've heard there is a bacon flavor out there which I have to find and try someday, but what about something along the lines of a....barbeque flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread