Madvapes Weekly Contest - July 27 through July 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday! Time for another giveaway! This week, we're doing yet another PIF contest. Here's how it works:

On Friday, 2 random winners will be chosen to win a prize. THE WINNERS CANNOT KEEP THE PRIZE! They must Pay-it-Forward to someone they know, preferably a smoker. Everyone knows that person who's interested in vaping, but doesn't want to make the investment. This is the perfect opportunity to get them started!

To enter, just submit a post on this forum telling us who you will be PIFing to. You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the drawing once.

You'll be able to choose anything you'd like from the following category:

Starter Kits

Each winner will also be able to pick 100mL of liquid to go along with the kit.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
The longer I vape, the more people I come across who I would love to pif to.

Right now I have a good candidate in mind. She is not someone that I know very well, but I've dealt with her for a loooong time......she is one of the cash register ladies who works at my Publix and she has been absolutely delightful to me for years, and is a heavy smoker. I've talked to her about how to get started a couple of times recently. It would be an absolute joy to be able to surprise her with a good setup.

Thank ya'!!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
My mother. When my father died, the entire family made a deal to quit, and my mother is having the roughest time of it. I'm thinking that this: Amigo Itsuwa 2200mAh Starter Kit, Carbon Fiber would be a huge help and keep her from reaching for her cigarettes, or a battery charger all the time...

Great contest idea!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Great timing - my next door neighbor just found out she's pregnant and she and her husband are finally going to take the plunge! I've been passing them Vuse coupons and an ego setup, but he wants something with a little more punch. This might do the trick.

Thanks for the fun and a good idea to boot!

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
Just like uncle, I have a friend who finally seems like he is ready to try vaping and a pif like this would be fantastic for him. He plays cards with us and I think he is beginning to see the writing on the wall. The terrible coughing and trouble breathing are more and more obvious, plus he is the last smoker at the table. TY for the wonderful contests!

Reactions: cooladdict

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I'd like to PIF to my friend Mae. She's tried vaping before and even bought a cheap Evod starter kit before, but no one taught her about replacing coils or anything and so she just gave it up when it "didn't work anymore." Now she's always taking hits off my kit whenever she visits. I'd like to get her something of her own that's of decent quality and will last her more than the month or so her first one did. In fact she's jealous when I tell her I got a thing for free once from a contest on here, and actually TOLD me to "get back on there and win something for [her]" :)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I would pif to one of my girlfriends that I recently started hanging out with again. She was one of the first people I saw vaping. She used it when she ran out of cigarettes. It
was the ones that look like cigarettes (exact size) and come in a plastic container that looks like a pack of cigarettes, and it had cartos that were interchangeable of different flavors in the pack. She said she liked it, but wished it "hit harder". That was back in 2013, and I have not seen her use it since 2013. She still smokes cigarettes. I think that she would be successful this time if she had something better.

Thanks Madvapes and Crowedude! Good luck everyone, and congrats to the new vaper who wins :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
Most of the people that I am close to have given vaping a chance, but I always have co-workers that smoke who are interested in learning about and, hopefully starting vaping. I have one guy in mind who mentioned that he had tried cigalikes recently and thought they were ok, but was very interested in my istick/subtank setup. Seems like a pif to him would be a nice thing to be a part of.

Thank you for the contest!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
My dad is in his mid 60's and has smoked around 2 PAD for a long long time, he's smoked since he was 18 in Vietnam but he's increased the amount he smokes as he's gotten older. A month ago or so I got him two little ego/evod setups to see how he would do and he's cut back quite a bit but still smokes, especially in the morning and if he's had a few beers. I think with a setup that gives him more vapor will help him a lot. I also learned he's part of the 1% of smokers that lung inhales cigarettes, so I need to get him a good lung inhale vaping setup which the ego/evod devices just don't do, so I'd PIF to my pops.

Thanks @Crowedude654 and MadVapes for another great giveaway! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread