Madvapes Weekly Contest - July 6 through July 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Time for a new contest! I hope everyone had a great Independence Day! This week, we're giving away:

1 x iTaste MVP 3.0 Kit
1 x Donner 22 tank
5 x Replacement coils
150mL of Any e-liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, please go to the following website and sign the petition:

Petition · U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, President of the United States: Reject the FDA's Deeming of Vapor Products as Tobacco Products · Change.org

Basically, we're hoping that Congress will help fight against regulations that shouldn't apply to vaping the same way that it does to tobacco products. It only takes a minute, and could potentially be very helpful!

After you've signed, please post back here, and you'll be entered! If you've already signed, post here anyway and tell us that you've signed, and you'll be entered.

One random person will be chosen on Friday. You can post multiple times if you'd like, but each person can only be entered into the contest once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was the 4th (I think it was 4th, might have been 6th :D) person to sign it. Thanks bunches for the ongoing fantastic prize contests.

PS: Thank you for sharing this very important petition with those that might not otherwise know about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread