Madvapes Weekly Contest - June 20 through June 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy First-Day-of-Summer! It's Monday, and that means a new madvapes giveaway! This week, we're going to welcome some new vapers to the family by doing another PIF contest!

There will be 2 winners this week, and each winner must take the prize and gift it to someone, preferably a smoker, who wants to get into vaping! Each winner will be able to choose any item from the following category:

http://www.madvapes.com/starter-kits.html

To be eligible to win, just submit a post telling us who the prize will be going to and which device you're thinking about getting!

Each winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times, but each person is only eligible to win once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Awesome I love PIF contests!
Artery Vapor Summa Starter Kit | Madvapes

The artery summa looks like a solid little starter kit for someone just starting out.

I will the same person I picked in the last PIF contest, my mother in law. She is disabled due to her heart problems and then just recently broke her hip:( all of us really want her to quit smoking

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Thanks @Crowedude654 :) I would love to give a Kanger Nebox Starter Kit to my son who is still struggling to give up smoking. He works as a chef and finds the gear he has now too much of a hassle to deal with at work (10-12+ hours a day) so he smokes while he is there instead of vaping. He needs a better option for work and I think an all in one more pocket friendly unit like this with the large protected 10ml tank might be a good answer for him. He would not have to carry extra eliquid on him or mess with refilling or worry about breaking the tank at work (like he did twice before finally throwing in the towel).

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am that crazy lady in the vegetable aisle that talks to everyone except mine is smokers about vaping. I tend to carry extra vape gear and even if they are a total stranger but seem truly interested and may have a struggle buying their own, I send them home with something to get started. I have a large family of vapers ...8 total and if they have a friend or relative that is interested, they always hit me up for gear or they send me their broken gear for my son to repair and hit me up for gear :D I can't name an actual person that I would PIF to if I won but I can say that it would be going to someone in need.

This would be my first choice in Black or Gray as they are neutral colors for a guy or a gal
but says Out of Stock
Aspire Plato | Madvapes
or
Artery Vapor Summa Starter Kit | Madvapes in either color

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Good morning. I love these PIF giveaways.

Hubby is a member of our local men's shed and there are still some older men who smoke. They are curious about vaping but have not quite committed. I think the artery summer kit would be the perfect kit for one of them.

Artery Vapor Summa Starter Kit | Madvapes

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I have a few people that I'd like to pif to right now, but at the top of the list is a friend I play poker with who vapes the convenience store disposable kind when he is at the tables. Otherwise he is smoking Camels. I would like to pif him a good kit like the Artery kit or the Kanger top box kit and see if that helps him stop smoking altogether.

Thanks for the great pif contests!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I'd be giving it to my cousin, a few years back he got me into vaping, I stuck with it and he didn't, he actually bought me my first vape, he kind of got into it then lost his vape, bought another one and lost that and gave up... lately he seems interested in my vape, asking me for the occasional puff which usually backfires because of my current setup is a little too powerful for smokers lungs lol...

I actually just PIF'd my last spare setup (Subtank Mini+2000mah aura battery) to a 45 year long smoker about a week ago, he's smoking about 10 less smokes a day now..

I'm inclined to asking for the toptank mini kit for him because I have experience with it but I think the AIO would be better if it came with a RBA head so I can build for him.

Joyetech eGo AIO | Madvapes

Current Build:

Last edited:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Thanks for the Contest! :)

Artery Vapor Gold Rush Kit.

Would goto my cousin who wants to start vaping and doesn't care for the larger, replaceable 18650 mods(Not yet anyway ;) ) iv let him test. So I think a Pocket-Abel kit would be a good start! I got different Attys to give him so he doesn't have to use a sub-ohm tank to start. :thumb:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Love the PIF contests!

My son just came home after being gone for almost 3 years, he's broke, living at home with me while trying to find a job. Meanwhile, I'm stuck buying his cigarettes.:mad: He's shown interest in vaping, but he thinks messing with the coils/tanks, constantly refilling is too much trouble:rolleyes:. I'd love to be able to give him his own setup and hook him up with some higher nicotine juice. I'd choose the Kanger Nebox Starter Kit | Madvapes for him because I think it would be easier for him to use and it being all in one and holding so much juice I think it would suit him better. Plus, I have a stock pile of coils that would work with it so I wouldn't have to keep buying coils for him. :p

Reactions: MikeyConti

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Thanks @Crowedude654 , yup, PIF is great! I have a cousin/ex-fellow bandmate who I set up a few years ago with Egos, cigalikes, etc., and he never stuck with it. Smokes a LOT!. And is a few years older than me (which isn't that good:facepalm:). I can't really blame him for not sticking with it back then, given what was available (although it DID work for me!). Anyway, I'm thinking something like the Nebox would really spin his head around about what's available today. At least at for the present.

As always, your great contests and generosity are hugely appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread