The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - June 22 through June 26

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome to this week's contest! This week, Madvapes is giving away one of my personal favorite setups:

1 x EHPro 26650 Cronus
    1 x 26650 Tobh
    1 x Drip Tip (Winner's Choice)
    2 x 26650 Batteries
    1 x Charger
    1 x 30ft. Spool of Vapowire Kanthal
    1 x 5-Pack of Organic Japanese Cotton
    100mL of Any E-Liquid

We're going to keep it simple this week! Just post and tell us what you're vaping on this week. Text, pictures, .gifs, and short videos will be accepted!

Bare minimum, tell us what battery/mod you're using, what atomizer you're using, and what juice you're vaping!

One random winner will be chosen on Friday! You can post as many times as you'd like, but you'll only be entered into the drawing once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    My current setup is a silver IPV4 with a Subtank mini on top at .5 ohms/24 watts.
    I am vaping Slug Juice from Anna Mae's Gourmet E-liquids. I also use the original Subtank(won from Mad Vapes) with a nickel coil and I also use a Freakshow RDA.(purchased from MadVapes) For times that I need something very small to carry in my pocket I use a Joyetech eGo-T upgrade 650mah with a Kanger Evod single coil rebuilt with a cotton wick.

Thank you for the contest.

3. erratum

erratum Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2015
    Kansas City
    This week I've been vaping on an ego twist battery & aspire BVC clearo, with unflavored 18mg.

I've 2 twists, always set to the highest voltage. I really need to mess with my Goblin attys but just have not found the time this week.

Thanks for the contest!

4. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    Here's what I'm vaping this week. MVP 2 and the iStick 30W. Old school carto tank and 510 atty, both filled with RY4, of course!

image.jpg

Thanks!

5. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    Ever since I got my istick (20 watt) and nautilus tank (mini), it has barely left my hands! Love the size and performance. I switch flavors most days, but today I am vaping MBV moo juice. Thank ya' for the contest!

6. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    iStick 50W with a Kanger Subtank Mini, Space Jam Andromedia (and the squirrel doesn't get any)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]
    This was just taken....It's my newest modbox(made with MV parts) with a Unitank mini red with Cotton candy juice.....

8. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    Work set up:
    VTR, Kanger aerotanks, Smarties & Redbull
    Home set up:
    Sigelei 20W or IPV Mini30W, Kanger Genitank megas, Dutch milk chocolate, Snickers, Amish Fruit bowl, sweet lips.

9. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    Thanks for another great contest, MadVapes!
    Current setup:
    Sentinel M16 clone and a Derringer clone w/ Black & Blue Cheese from ITCVapes,
    copper Shotgun clone and a copper Derringer clone with Big Lou'pes by Crew Juice,
    and lastly,a Sigelei Mini 30W and black Tobeco Kayfun V4 clone with ITCVapes' Spoon Licker V2.

10. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Vamo 20W, Purple Efest 3100mAh 20A, AGA-T2 with 2mm air hole, single 1.7Ω 29g Kanthal coil on CelluCotton, and DIY Cinnamon Red Hots. I normally vape this setup at 12.5W. I find that the wicking of the CelluCotton is so good that lower Watts are needed for really nice vapor and flavor. I have some other setups, but this is my Go-To now.

11. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    IPV 2X with Squape R both from the great MadVapes...man this setup has been good to me!

Strawberry Kwikeee from a B&M has been getting most of my time as far as flavors lately, but I usually sneak in some kind of butterscotch or custards at some point most days as well.

Thanks!

12. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Thanks for the contest!

REO grand with a Vector .45ohm, DIY melon juice

13. 74deeds

74deeds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Seattle
    Astro Mechanical W/AW 18650 IMR, Tobh v2.5 @1.35ohm using 0.4 ribbon wire, Juice is Wyoming Vapor Company's Meadowlark 18mg 50/50 with Rayon wick :) Thanks For the Wicked Awesome Contest @Crowedude654 Madvapes ;) HAGD!

Attached Files:

14. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Right at this very moment: an MVP 30W and an Aerotank v2 with rebuilt 1.4 dual coil organic cotton head loaded with Hanapa'a Poot Juice. Disclaimer: this setup is subject to change from day to day.

Thanks!

15. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    I have 3 set ups going

1 GG4S with afc ring, with a marquis clone, 1.0 ohm single coil, 26 gage rayon wick with Mystic bacco (a diy)

2 Reo mini 2 with a 901 and some as of yet unnamed diy

3 my old BAM (really need a better 26650 mod) with a kayfun nano, 1.3 ohm single coil, rayon, with Good Life Vapor's Black Fairy

Thanks for the chance

16. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    Istick30 with subtank mini by kanger. I finally have a setup that feels perfect for me, and yes, my VTR is semi-retired and only seems to get use when I am recharging the istick. My birthday present came with a flavor called O-Face by Beantown and I have been hitting that pretty hard the last few days.

Thank you for the chance this week and good luck to everybody :)

17. Hightech Redneck

Hightech Redneck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    Ipv3 with a zephyrus running.2 ohms. Currently vaping Charlie Noble Siren Song from yall. :)

18. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Vaping ry4 on an esmart

19. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    As usual I have a variety going.
    Istick 20, 30 and 50; E-Mech; MVP 2; VTR; Sig 100, 150 and some IPVs
    PT2, PT3, subtanks, atlantis and a bunch of RDAs
    Every setup has a different flavor in it.

Thanks for the contest!

20. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    I have several going at any given time! Istick 50, MVP 3.0 Pro, Kamry 20, Kbox, with various RDA'S! I vape Ahlusion liquids, making my way through the whole menu!
    Thank you for these great contests! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.