Charlotte, NC
It's that time again! This week we're giving away:

1 x Innokin iTaste 134 Mini - Winner's choice of black or stainless steel
1 x Kayfun Nano Kit
2 x 18350 IMR batteries
2 x 18500 IMR batteries
1 x 2-Bay Charger
2 x 30mL Bottles Lion Head e-liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, all you have to do is watch some TV! Head on over to our YouTube channel, pick any video that interests you, watch it, then post in this thread. Any kind of confirmation that you watched a video will do. And don't forget to Subscribe, Like, Share, Comment. You know, just click on everything.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MadVapes

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
Thanks for another great contest! I have been interested in the VTR for a while so I watched the youtube video you did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyUxmLgvkQc .

I really enjoyed it and found a lot of good information. My big worry, after seeing those rings that surround the tank was that I would not be able to use the ones I want with this mod, but since it has that adapter, I know I can use anything I want - even my protank2 mini's which I love. I also like the battery trap door...makes it nice and easy to switch out, and the ring on the top to easily move voltage and wattage without having to enter some menu system. Plus, the mod is really beautiful. Great video!!

Rburne1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just watched the vid on the kayfun nano. I think that the fact they give you extra orings is something that every atomizer kit should have. Not to mention the multiple tank colors, I like the idea of having the option to customize the look of the tank.

Thanks for the contesr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oNUuqa6YWs

I watched the 134 mini video and must say that you do a very good review, Mike. My favorite part was when you forgot to load the battery and went cross-eyed trying to take a toot...LOL - and you gave us one more cross-eyed toot at the end for good measure! I think you covered everything i wanted to know except for one thing. Does the 134 mini have an adapter so you can also use 18650's? Or can you buy an 18650 tube for it? When you held up the 134 beside the 134 mini, it looked longer (obviously), but also much wider...maybe that was just an optical illusion.

Thanks for the contest!

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
I just watched the video titled "How to Use the iTaste SVD".

This was perfect for me because I recently got an svd in a trade with someone, but it didn't come with the instructions, so I was kind of figuring things out as I've gone along. When I get to setting I am comfortable with, I just try and keep it there. But I wrote down all of he various functions as you went through them and now I am much better off. Especially the locking! Man, that was a pain! I now know that it locks from battery changes. That, and how to unlock, would have been good information to have!

Thanks so much for the good video and the contest!!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC

I watched the 134 mini video and must say that you do a very good review, Mike. My favorite part was when you forgot to load the battery and went cross-eyed trying to take a toot...LOL - and you gave us one more cross-eyed toot at the end for good measure! I think you covered everything i wanted to know except for one thing. Does the 134 mini have an adapter so you can also use 18650's? Or can you buy an 18650 tube for it? When you held up the 134 beside the 134 mini, it looked longer (obviously), but also much wider...maybe that was just an optical illusion.

Thanks for the contest!

No, it's not an optical illusion. The 134 mini is actually thinner than the 134, and the first thing I thought was, "Gee, they should make an 18650 tube for this thing." Maybe one day...

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States

i LOVE the Itaste 134 MINI! Even though you couldn't show us how well it works in 18350 mode without a battery no matter how much you
sucked on it! I think you have shown me that I need this in my life. I love the look of the regular one but it is too big and bulky for me.
This has the same look in a smaller size. I have truly been looking for something like this and no one has been able to point me to it. Thanks!

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I watched the EHPro Kayfun Nano video. I know everyone loves kayfuns and I really didn't understand what they were, but now I do! This video really made me want one because it looks so easy to put that coil on it. Confirmation that I watched it is that you put on a diagonal coil and also you have a crazy amount of 30 gauge wire! LOL Thanks! :)

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
watched the valkyrie hybrid.It said ya was out for a week.I'd be kickin the soundtrack dude's behind for NOT putting in the "Ride of the Valkyries" tune in the vid.background,it would have been epic with fade to low when ya talked about how the screws could be too close and possibly short then really go full throttle when ya blew clouds. :laugh: Me ,I like screws.

ETA That does look good though.Been getting into RBA/RDA's lately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread