MadVapes Weekly Contest - March 24 through March 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Time for a new giveaway! And I'm really excited about this one! For the first time, we're giving away a device before it's live on the website! This week, we're giving away.......wait for it.......

1 x EHPro Valkyrie Hybrid Dripper
2 x 30-amp 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
2 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid, Winner's Choice of Flavor and Nicotine Strength
2 x Stainless Steel Drip Tips

If you've never heard of The Valkyrie, it's a hybrid, meaning there's no 510 connection. The positive post of the atomizer touches the battery directly, and the atomizer cannot be removed. Here's a picture:

CYMERA_20140324_103811.jpg

This ain't no FastTech, wannabe, Genesis-style POS. It's a 1:1 clone aside from not having the spring-loaded contact at the negative connection, and it doesn't have a logo. This is an advanced device. Because there's no 510 connection, you can't test the resistance on a device or an ohm-meter. You need an actual multimeter to test for shorts. So beware before entering the contest!

To be entered into the giveaway this week, all you have to do is say one nice thing about MadVapes. :D That's it! Thanks to everyone, and GOOD LUCK!

StirCwazy

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
USA
My first, and unfortunately only purchase to MadVapes, went smooth. I purchased a couple knucklehead drip tips (which were fantastic btw) and a $30 Mystery Grab Bag. I was hoping for something big, like a mech, but got a couple eGo style batteries and some misc. other items. I wasn't disappointed, turned around and gave pretty much the whole lot to a friend looking to stop smoking. So my first experience was a good one. I got what I needed, plus helped someone else in need thanks to them.

And the only reason it was my first, and only, experience with MadVapes is money. Once I find more, I'll be shopping with them again I'm sure. :laugh:

Thanks guys!

Good luck to all on this weeks contest!

Gulliverfoyle

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
NJ
One nice thing about Madvapes? I have been ordering from Madvapes since 2010, your juice is always my go-to juice, especially the new Lions Head stuff, outstanding. I continue to recommend Madvapes to all new vapers as the prices, quality and service are second to none. Still have my original box mods with horn switches built from parts from you guys long time ago. Can't say enough good!

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
I just received my first order from MadVapes about a week ago, and I will be placing another order very soon. I was impressed with the wide selection of both mods and rebuildables (including the stuff needed to rebuild). I was also excited to get the T-Dux tank from MadVapes (as far as I can tell, you are the only place that has it), but PLEASE get the T-series dual coils back in stock! I love the tank, but I don't have many coils left for it.

Thanks for the chance!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
What can I say about "MADVAPES" is that I am amazed at the wide selection of products that are available for the Beginner to the More Advanced user of "ECig's' and at such reasonable prices too . . . Just GREAT ! ! !

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

THANK YOU - for the contest and opportunity to enter for this weeks GREAT PRIZE ! ! !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread