MadVapes Weekly Contest - March 30 through April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Hello everybody, I hope you all had a good weekend! Let's get rolling with a new contest! This week, we're giving away:

1 x ZNA Clone, 50W
1 x smok VCT A1
5 x Replacement coils
2 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of Any e-liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, answer this random question: What is on your vaping wish list? What's the one thing that you really want, but don't have the money for, can't find it in stock, not released yet, etc.? Post your answer, and you'll be entered! Post as many times as you'd like, but each person can only be entered once. The winner will be chosen at random on Friday.

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

Hey everyone,
I would say at this time the top thing on my wish list is a Vaporfi VOX 50 Mod. I currently run an eleaf 30 with a Kanger mini as my all day vaporizer. I run my Sig150 with a RDA at home or hanging out. I would love to get my hands on the VOX 50 to replace my eleaf as my all day mod but at $200 I can't get myseft to do it.
Joe

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I'd have to say honest reasonable legislators and FDA are on my vaping wish list. They aren't in stock, I can't afford them, and the new model hasn't been released yet.

Other than that I haven't made it to sub ohms yet. This would fit the bill for me:

1 x ZNA Clone, 50W
1 x Smok VCT A1
5 x Replacement Coils
2 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of Any E-Liquid

Have a great day! Thanks for the contest.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
What is on your vaping wish list? What's the one thing that you really want, but don't have the money for, can't find it in stock, not released yet, etc.?

Not yet released, and I probably won't be able to afford it when it is, but still... the Deviate is the coolest looking mod I've ever seen, and I want one. Thanks for the contest :)

413254d1424219984-madvapes-deviate-lives-20150216_131505.jpg

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
This might sound a little bit old school, but I have always wanted a Provari. When I first started to us ECF it seemed like that was the mod that people really seemed to hold out for and I never got one since I could always get something similar for much less. But that did not keep me from wanting one! And I still do!

TY for the chance!

BluLtspcl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
In the Wind
What I want are Vapes that travel/use as simple as (dare I say it?) those things we USED to use. Example: With Tobac cigs, one could DO things while using them - lightweight and small. Very portable.

The smaller e-cigs don't have enough power, as we all know. Be lovely to have power tech that would allow for decreased size in e-cigs so I don't need a suitcase to haul around my vapor tool kit. :) Meanwhile, would LOVE a nice eGo PCC. Though MadVapes does have a lovely 510 PCC that I did put on my Wish List!

Oh, Sir2fyablyNutz - I ike your moniker and your avatar. I am with ya on the 1st thing on your wish list - let's add a LOT more than just the FDA. :)

Thanks for the contest, MadVapes!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
It might be easier to put down what's NOT on my wish list. It's certainly a shorter list...

I do want both a black and stainless Kayfun Mini to top off both of my K100 mods.

I want a stainless 26650 (thinking of the Akuma) to go with either my 26650 Plume Veil or Tobh v3.

I want a 26650 black and copper or brass mod and a nice 26650 tank to match.

But those are all mechs and I really need a decent vv/vw box mod capable of reaching down to .2ish... dunno which one... maybe something like a zna 50?

Sir, you're absolutely right! However, I looked at the stocking time on those items and it said:

"Bwahahahahahaha!!!" [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread