MadVapes Weekly Contest - May 11 through May 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Welcome to a new week and a new giveaway! This week, we're doing another PIF contest! Here's how it works:

On Friday, May 15, three winners will be chosen at random. Those winners can't keep the prize; they have to pay it forward to someone, preferably a smoker, who's looking for an alternative. Each winner can choose to receive anything from this category:

Kits & Bundles

Plus, each winner will get 100mL of any e-liquid in any strength! And you can mix and match flavors and strengths.

To be entered into the contest, just post about who the prize will be going to. You can post more than once, but you'll only be entered into the contest once.

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
The wife and I have a friend Samantha. She's a smoker that was trying to quit smoking for health reasons. We had PIF a leftover ego and 2 evod tanks from where we upgraded to help her. She has "misplaced" 1 of the tanks and now she says the ego has stopped working. She's gone back to smoking and ready needs to stop. One of the kits and a nice selection of juice is just the thing she needs to break the smoking monster.

Thanks Crowedude and Mad Vapes.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
My girlfriend's brother fits the bill for this PIF. He has been dipping his toes in the vaping waters with vuse cigalikes and I know he would get more out of a higher end setup. When he tried my box mod with a kanger sub tank he was amazed, so I think he is ready for the good stuff. Thanks for the cool opportunity!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Do they have to be a member of ECF?

If not I would like to PIF to my husband, he has the Gift Uncle sent me for him, and while he is using it some he is also still smoking, so trying to find something that will get him off the cigs for good.

No, they do not have to be a member on ECF!

Reactions: mattiem

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I was already able to get one neighbor to quit, thanks to a MadVapes PIF contest. Now I am hoping to get the guy across the street with your ARO Winder Kit. That kit gives the simplicity of a clearo with an adjustable ego style battery. Form and function!

The guy across the street is a lifetime smoker, but is now having health problems. He needs to quit for his beautiful wife. He is a guy that would help anyone who asks, so I hope to give him my help.

Thanks MV and Crowedude!

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I have a dear friend back East that has been vaping for only a few months. I sent her all my beginner gear - protanks, spinners, etc., just to give her a chance to try a bunch of things all at once. It's been a blast helping her and answering all her questions about vaping. She's a big fan of MadVapes, so I know whatever I chose (probably the box mod bundle, to help nudge her into the next step of vaping), she'll love it!
Thanks for the contest, MV =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread