MadVapes Weekly Contest - May 27 through May 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
We're back! Sorry for the delayed contest this week, but it's okay, because we're giving away:

1 x e-Huge Kit
2 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid

The e-Huge kit comes with everything you need, and then some. It includes a 4800mAh 26650 battery, iClear30 tank, USB charging adapter, single-bay 26650 AC charger, and of course, the e-Huge itself.

We're keeping it simple this week so we can get back into the swing of things. To be entered into the contest this week, all you have to do is answer the following question:

How was your Memorial Day weekend? Feel free to respond with more than "good." :p

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I can answer more then just "good"......I had a quiet restful weekend...........I didn't do much...just a few things around the house....there were activities going on around...but I didn't feel well enough to go out to them......

Thank you MV for another weekly contest....

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
THANK YOU ! ! ! for another Contest & continuing to be so generous . . . :thumbs:

What did I do for this Memorial Day Weekend . . . :blink:

Well - The beginning of the weekend - I spent with a couple of "My" Best Friends at their home in West Palm Beach to just get away . . . Had a really nice time with them just relaxing at the Community Pool and Hot Tub . . . When I arrived they already had a special dinner planned for "Me" since I was away the beginning of the month when I had a "milestone" Birthday and a barbecue for the following day with a neighbor which turned out to really nice . . . Here are some picture (Or it didn't happen - Right . . . ;)) - Hopefully they bring a Smile to "Your" Faces as I had on "Mine" . . . :D

The Absolutely GREAT "Surf & Turf"
Belated Birthday Dinner . . .

BDDinner_zpsc0285101.jpg

The Cake . . .
(Sugar Free Of course . . .;) )

TheCake_zpse76917e3.jpg

ALL MINE ! ! !

MINE_zps5c2a8a76.jpg

What "We" actually had for "Our" Memorial Day Barbecue that was celebrated on Sunday . . . :D

Hot Dogs - Hamburgers (and/or Bacon Cheese Burgers)
Grilled Corn on the Cob - German Potato Salad
With All The Fixin's Too

bc6b0fc0-5a65-49e4-a4c3-330ede899112_zps3995f442.jpg

Then - Yesterday, spent time at a "Memorial Service" and had a quick bite with a friend . . . :thumb:

That's all - Nothing to special . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

vvaappeerr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Tennessee, USA
My son graduated high school this weekend! How awesome is that!!??!!

On Memorial Day we had to work but our employer supplied us with lunch by grilling hamburgers and chicken and they had BBQ and all the fixins' and dessert. We were able to invite our family, so our boys came with us and spent the day. We didn't end up working a full day and left out about 1:30. The cherry pie that another co-workers wife made was delicious. She meticulously spent time making sure the pie lattice looked just right. Mmmmm.

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Memorial Day and took time to thank those who make our freedom possible. Now that my son is done with school, he wants to join the military in August. I'm a sad, but very, very proud mom.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Hmm my weekend!! Well to start by Friday hubby was working late my daughter was sick so in between holding her hair back as she was hanging her head over the toilet I was on the ECF. Then comes Saturday (Was dead tired for being up almost all night with a sick kid) I wake up to my bird screaming ya want some water? I wanted to give her water alright, hubby leaves for work 8:00am then he had to go do a side job which he didn't get home until almost 12:00am he's re-doing a guys bathroom and he wants it done soon, mean while my daughter is still sick and she thinks I have a magic wand some where in my closet to make her feel better. So spent my day in the bathroom with her and if not in the bathroom I sat on my computer reading all the stuff on here to try and keep me awake and maybe learn some more not sure I even remember what I even read ..Then comes Sunday I slept off and on as I feel like a zombie. Then comes Monday went o visit my brother at the rest home, he had a major stroke 2 months ago. He is only 45 years old I thought we were going to lose him as he was in a semi coma for 3 days. But he is doing so much better. He is starting to be able to pick up his right arm and is able to stand with some one helping him..But boy can he start moving in his wheel chair. He still can't see good out of his right eye but we are a tough family and we all stick together no matter what. I'm so proud of my brother and just seeing him that day didn't make me so tired after all, watching him finally doing stuff I look at the trivial stuff in my life and think I have it made compared to what he is going through. So this Memorial day even though it has some downsides to it, as he wasn't home for it .It was a special one as he is still alive and with us. Next year we will all be together again. Wow I was long winded sorry about that. I'm also grateful for all the men and woman protecting this country and those that gave up there lives for us I thank you.

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
I got to be the BBQ king for my family and a few friends, which is always a lot of fun for me. I do buy the BBQ sauce from a local place because I can't come close! My mvp was front and center and some people that had not seen me with it did some investigating and questioning, but I was all ready for that. Lots of sun and just a few clouds = a great day with a little bit of sunburn! :)

Thank you MadVapes for this great contest and prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread