Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 16 through November 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! This week, we're bringing back mechanical mods! This week's prize for 2 winners will be:

1) Pick ANY mech mod that we have in stock

2) Pick ANY rba (RTA or rda) that we have in stock

3) 2 of the appropriate battery

4) Some other random goodies!

Seem a bit lazy? That's the point! To be eligible to win this week, just post whatever you want!

It can be funny, serious, a picture, a video, or just tell us what's on your mind! It can be vape related or not. Literally anything you want, as long as it doesn't break any ECF rules.

Why am I doing this week's contest this way? Because it's Monday, and I'm sure many of you are also affected by "The Mondays," so let's just take it easy this week, and get some free stuff! After all the legislation issues, contests with specific requirements, certain world events, and all those other things stressing us out, sometimes you just need a break! You're welcome! It's going to be a good week!

Thanks everyone and GOOD LUCK!!

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Wow, am I first?! Well, since this is a lazy contest, I'm gonna head for bed here in a few minutes and sleep all day. (I work nights, and Sunday night into Monday morning is my killer shift of the week, so I'm not being a TOTAL lazy bum! :D)

Thanks for the contest!

Sent from Doomite Central!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
not an entry:

Good luck everyone in the lazy Monday contest. I was one of the fortunate winners of last weeks contest so this week I will just hang out and cheer everyone on. Thanks bunches for the ongoing contests Crowedude and MadVapes.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
HailSanta.png

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Morning all.
Aaw ...
I would love to post "whatever i want" but it would end up being a long/sad/siri-autocorrected flustercluck novel on ECF.... So, I'll just say thanks for the opportunity to win some cool stuff. I appreciate everyone here for all the luvs n support through a rough time...

Xox
Ash.
image.jpeg

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Today could get better.... Was really hoping for a Patriots loss this weekend....
Went to a renaissance festival this weekend, so many smokers and vapers everywhere.... No complaints from anyone that I saw towards either group....
Been hearing a radio ad for a "new" vape shop in the area, pretty sure they can't/shouldn't say it'll help get you off the stinkies....
Just a bunch of randomness....
Thanks for the contest....
I need a second job.... Kids wake up too early.... Got my tickets for Episode VII, can't wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread