The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 2 through November 6

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    It's about that time for another giveaway! This week, the prize is:

1 x Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit
    2 x 18650 Batteries
    1 x Charger

We'll be picking 2 random winners on Friday. You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the drawing once.

To be eligible to win, please participate in the CASAA Call to Action. You can click on the link at the top of the page here on ECF or click the link below:

http://blog.casaa.org/2015/10/national-call-to-action-tell-white.html

Please call the White House and/or fill out the form to be sent to your representatives. With the deeming regulation right around the corner, it's never been more important to take part in advocacy. Also, please help spread the word to friends and family!

Once you've done that, just post back here and let us know, and you'll be eligible to win!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

• Like Like x 9
  2. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Letters sent and phone calls made last week. I did get to speak to a very nice person working the phone lines.

Thanks for another great contest, and good luck, everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Letters sent, phone call made last week as well. I got an auto response from Marco Rubio.

Thanks for anther great contest, Good Luck Everyone!

4. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Done, and done!

Thanks for again bringing relevant actions into the spotlight, Crowe! While some say it won't make a difference, doing nothing is a certain way to NOT make a difference!

5. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    My kids got helped me with this last week and we each did everything. Thank ya' for the great job in keeping attention on this and for the contest as well!

6. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2015
    Form filled out and call made last week. Thanks for raising awareness. And thanks again for the great contest!

7. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Actually called the White House last week and after a 2 hours of redialing finally got through. AND - Of course sent emails too, including Senators and Congress members from "My" Area also . . .

Thanks for the Contest . . . :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Thanks for making the call to action part of the contest this week...I already took care of everything and it is important to make sure every last one of us does what they can. For the call you may have to dial a few times, but I haven't heard of anyone that has not gotten through. Good luck and thanks!

9. darktranq

darktranq Full Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Minnesota
    Done. Thanks for making this a part of the contest.

10. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    Done both last week as well. :)

Thanks for the great contest, this weeks prize has been on my wishlist for a while now. Fingers crossed!:p

11. Krisma

Krisma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    We are going through the same thing in Australia local authorities calling for submissions. This effects us all. Spreading the word as far as I can.

Thank you for the opportunity.

• Like Like x 2
  12. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Been a general pain in the ... to my Reps for awhile. also phoned the WH (person was rude and acted like she had better things to do) and rewrote all my letters again. (made some small changes)

Thanks for the ever so slim chance to score one of the two Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit packs.

13. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Letters sent, still trying to get through on the call. Thanks for putting this important task up for the contest!

14. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    Had missed the send an e-mail option on my first visit to the call for action, fixed that. Thanks for the heads up that there was more to do than just the phone call.

15. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    I got this done when it was brought to my attention on the forum a few days ago. Still pestering a few of my friends that vape to please take the time to help as well.

Thank you for the cause and the prizes for this weeks contest!

16. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Letters sent and phone calls made.

Thank you for the cause and the prizes for this weeks contest!

17. Slowone2

Slowone2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Email sent, and called. Got this reply today;
    Thank you very much for contacting me to express your support for H.R. 2058, the FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015. I value and give careful consideration to the good counsel that I receive, and refer to that good counsel as the "wisdom of the district." As you may know,H.R. 2058, the FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015, was introduced by Rep. Tom Cole (OK-04) on April 28, 2015. This legislation would amend the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act to change the February 15, 2007 grandfather date for newly deemed tobacco products to the date in which thedeeming regulation is finalizedfor such products. This would allow new tobacco products and e-cigarettes to be "deemed"and in turn be subject to FDA regulation. It isimportantthat wepromotesmarter, lighter regulations onbusinessesandentrepreneurs. I believe weshouldalso consider the risk that these products pose when theyfall into the hands of minors. It is time to review regulations in all areas to ensure that they are effective, in the best interest of the American people, and most importantly constitutional. You will be pleased to know, that I am a co-sponsor of this legislation. H.R. 2058 has beenreferredto the HouseCommitteeon Energy and Commerce.

It is important to me that I keep you fully informed regarding how I am representing you in Congress, so please visit my website Rigell.house.gov and sign up for my e-newsletter, "The Rigell Report." I also encourage you to join me on Facebook at facebook.com/RepScottRigell. Both sites feature timely updates on the votes I am taking on the House floor.

In closing, please know that I consider it a high honor to serve and represent you and your family in Congress.

Mindful that I work for you, I remain

Yours in Freedom,
    [​IMG]
    Scott Rigell
    Member of Congress

Thanks for the contest

• Like Like x 2
  18. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Done and done and I want to thank you for this contest.

19. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    Online submission has been done!

Thanks for the contest!

20. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Sent and called!

TY for the contest and for getting more vapers to step up and be heard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.