The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 30 through December 4

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome back! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We're back to our normal schedule, and there's a new contest this week! Here's what we're giving away:

1 x EHPro Derringer RDA
    1 x EHPro SMPL
    2 x 18650 Batteries
    1 x Charger
    Wick and wire (if in stock)

To be eligible to win this week, just tell us how your Thanksgiving went!

As usual, you can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once. 1 winner will be chosen at random on Friday.

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

• Like Like x 6
  2. JoeyC

JoeyC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    Hiya Crowedude and madvapes, my thanksgiving was awesome hope yours was also thanks for the contest :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    My Thanksgiving was great.
    We had plenty of great food that was shared with all the family. Enjoyed time on the floor playing with the grand kids.
    Had a great nap after the family left.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Coolloser

Coolloser Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2015
    My Thanksgiving was ages ago! Yes, Canada is weird.

It went well, I did a spicy sausage and apple stuffing, purple and white yam casserole, and a hot pumpkin pudding. They were all massive hits, the recipes whipped up on a whim always seem the best!

• Like Like x 2
  5. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    Our Thanksgiving went very well. Our son came down from Michigan to visit and we still have leftover's to finish off. :)

Thanks for the giveaway's MadVapes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    Thanksgiving itself was nice.... The wife's grandparents made it in, friends were right on time, turkey took the estimated amount of time....

I had to work the next day, maybe 10% of the office came in.... A long quiet boring day.... Stopped in at a new MadVapes that opened up a week ago right down the street from me.... Didn't see anything that sparked my interest, but being new, I'm sure they have a limited stock of current mods and such....

Found a glitch with another vendor site, can't order from MadVapes site, I can't be verified....

Need some luck, I think....

• Like Like x 1
  7. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Thanksgiving was great here. Lots of tv, relaxing and food...have leftovers today at work with me too! Hope you and everyone else had a nice one as well. Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
  8. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

not an entry

Since I am not comfortable with mechanical devices I will leave the winning for someone else. :D

It was just hubby and me for Thanksgiving this year. We had a very nice relaxing day and lots of good food. The pies are almost all gone now. (pecan, sweet tater and custard) I think I will have the last of the pecan for breakfast this morning :D The custard and sweet tater were finished last night. Now on to Christmas. I brought out my 3 foot table top tree the day after Thanksgiving so Christmas decorations are started.

Thanks bunches for these ongoing contests.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I werked around da yard buildin stuff [​IMG]
    no big dinna here

• Like Like x 4
  10. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    PIF to next poster.

Thanksgiving was quiet. I kept parents dog so they could travel and enjoyed the company.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Quiet times for us. Kids all off with the "other" sides of the family, so we spent the day with MIL and tried to avoid the football games.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    I went over to a friend's place, had a turkey sandwich from the deli and watched the classic holiday movie, 'Sid and Nancy'. It was great! :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Canadian_Vaper

Canadian_Vaper Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Well, my thankgiving was pretty good, but it was a month ago :D I did however have some turkey/stuffing on saturday :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. DagMatt

DagMatt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2014
    Denver, CO
    I ended up having 3 Thanksgivings. I'm all turkey'ed out! :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. faeriekitsune

faeriekitsune Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2014
    So. MD
    I had three Thanksgivings as well. First one on Thanksgiving with SO's mom and fam, then another on Saturday with SO's dad and fam, then another last night as SO's step dad came back from a business trip and we didn't want him to be left out. The fridge is PACKED with leftovers.

Yummm... deep fried turkey...

Thanks for the contest. Good luck everybody!

• Like Like x 2
  16. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Romano Cheese

Romano Cheese Master Mod Womper ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I had a really nice Thanksgiving this year. I went out to Philadelphia to visit my oldest sister. Had a bunch of good beers, good food and some excellent desserts. I hope everyone else great time as well!

• Like Like x 2
  18. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    The kids came over and did most of the cooking while I "supervised" and tasted. We all had a wonderful time. The house is still a bit of a mess but it was well worth it and I really am thankful for all I have.

Thank ya' for the contest this week !!

19. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    My thanksgiving went great. Nice and simple, my neighbor cooked for us, and we watched the new "Vacation."

20. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    My thanksgiving was good, gained a few pounds, had some fun. Lots of driving.

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.