Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 30 through December 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Welcome back! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We're back to our normal schedule, and there's a new contest this week! Here's what we're giving away:

1 x EHPro Derringer rda
1 x EHPro SMPL
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
Wick and wire (if in stock)

To be eligible to win this week, just tell us how your Thanksgiving went!

As usual, you can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once. 1 winner will be chosen at random on Friday.

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Thanksgiving itself was nice.... The wife's grandparents made it in, friends were right on time, turkey took the estimated amount of time....

I had to work the next day, maybe 10% of the office came in.... A long quiet boring day.... Stopped in at a new MadVapes that opened up a week ago right down the street from me.... Didn't see anything that sparked my interest, but being new, I'm sure they have a limited stock of current mods and such....

Found a glitch with another vendor site, can't order from MadVapes site, I can't be verified....

Need some luck, I think....

Reactions: Romano Cheese

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
not an entry

Since I am not comfortable with mechanical devices I will leave the winning for someone else. :D

It was just hubby and me for Thanksgiving this year. We had a very nice relaxing day and lots of good food. The pies are almost all gone now. (pecan, sweet tater and custard) I think I will have the last of the pecan for breakfast this morning :D The custard and sweet tater were finished last night. Now on to Christmas. I brought out my 3 foot table top tree the day after Thanksgiving so Christmas decorations are started.

Thanks bunches for these ongoing contests.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I werked around da yard buildin stuff
carp_zpsn9irwp9h.jpg

no big dinna here

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
I had three Thanksgivings as well. First one on Thanksgiving with SO's mom and fam, then another on Saturday with SO's dad and fam, then another last night as SO's step dad came back from a business trip and we didn't want him to be left out. The fridge is PACKED with leftovers.

Yummm... deep fried turkey...

Thanks for the contest. Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread