Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 9 through November 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Hey everyone, hope you had a great weekend! It's Monday, and time for a new contest! This week, we're doing another PIF contest! If you haven't participated in a contest like this before, here's how it works: the winners can't keep the winnings! They have to Pay-It-Forward to someone, preferably a current smoker, who wants to get into vaping, but hasn't yet for one reason or another.

There will be 3 winners chosen at random on Friday. Each winner will be able to choose anything out of the following category on the madvapes website:

Starter Electronic Cigarette Kits | Madvapes

Whatever you choose, please make sure it's in stock if you don't want to wait!

In order to be eligible to win, just post here telling us what the prize is, and who you're going to give it to. That's it!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
MadVapes always has the best contests, but I especially love the pif ones. The guy who takes care of the grounds at the church next to our neighborhood would be my recipient. I see him smoking and I've chatted with him about vaping...he's tried the disposables and didn't really care for them, but he is interested in the real equipment. The prize I would select is the Kanger Subox Mini Kit, which I think is the perfect combination of performance and ease of use. Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes Thanks for the contest and good luck to everybody!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
This couldn't be better timing for a PIF contest. This week, I'm PIFing a Kanger Evod kit and a bottle of juice to my sister in an effort to get her to stop smoking. But, I have a brother that needs to quit too and how great would it be to be able to set them both up at the same time!?!

I think the Kanger Subox mini in black would be perfect for him.

Thanks MadVapes for the opportunity to really change the life of someone I love.

Reactions: mattiem

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
The prize would be a purple subox

Kanger Subox Nano Starter Kit | Madvapes

The other week a new courier made the mistake of asking what all my deliveries were, so we started talking Ecigs and I showed him our collection. You could have knocked him over with a feather. He left 30mins later with a couple of protank minis, spinner batteries/charger and some eliquid. His wife was gobsmacked that he quit smoking that very day and she wants some help to start vaping. I was collecting some bits for her but this would be much better. Her favourite colour is purple and this would be perfect for her.

I luv helping smokers to switch and you are doing a great job with contests like this to help us equip them.

Reactions: mattiem

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would love to give a Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes to my neighbor, Eric. He doesn't smoke but dips instead. He has expressed an interest but has been unwilling to go any farther. I have known him since he was a youngster and now he has grandchildren of his own.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help him.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
My daughter has been trying to make a total switch to vaping but is seriously struggling to stop smoking altogether. I gave her some of my older gear, an ego twist/kanger evod bcc, but, she said it just wasn't doing it for her so I would love to give her an Evic VTC Mini kit.
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes
I would hate to see her give up, she enjoys vaping and I know how badly she wants to stop smoking.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
The Kanger Subox Nano in purple would be my choice for a dear friend at work. She's a single mom with two small kids. I've given her one of my Twists and some carto tanks but they just aren't doing it for her and still smokes the occasional analog. She hates herself for it because her kids were so excited that she was trying to quit. I get why that setup isn't doing it for her since I graduated from them not long ago. I make juice for her too, she just can't afford the expense of getting started. How does she afford analogs?? She buys the cheap native brand from the reservation near us and I hate to see anyone smoke those things! Thanks for the chance Madvapes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes This would be for a very sweet man I know who really needs to quit. His fiancée said no wedding till he quits smoking for good, and he's tried a spinner but it's not doing the trick! I'd love to show up at the dog park with one of these to help him kick stinkies for good so that he can finally set a wedding date...lol...

Thanks for the opportunity to help change someone's life!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread