ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday! Time for a new giveaway! This week the prize is:

1 x EHPro Caravela, Copper
1 x Quasar RDA
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
About 60mL of Any Premium Liquid of your Choice! (Cosmic Fog, Kalamazoo, Space Jam, Disco, or Lion Head)

To be entered into the contest this week, just discuss the following:

What is your favorite food, and how well do you think it would translate to e-liquid?

I have a few favorites, none of which would translate well. Lobster, Crab, General Tso's Chicken, Pepperoni Pizza. I've actually tried Crab juice. Not exactly an ADV. :vapor:

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I like a good steak...charred on the outside and pink on the inside.
I think this flavor would translate very well into a vape. I do not DIY so I don't know much about making juice but I doubt the right ingredients are available to mimic a freshly grilled steak.
I also like General Tso's Chicken but do not think that kind of spicy would vape very well.

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
LOL, ok, so I literally had to hold back a dry heave as I thought about a crab vape. :)

My favorite food these days is pasta alfredo with chicken (yeah, the diet thing didn't work out), and I have to believe that it would not translate very well into a vape. In fact the thought of almost any savory vape makes me cringe, but specifically the thought of the chicken is very off putting. I look forward to reading what everyone else loves to eat and if they would like to vape it. Thanks for this contest Crowedude654!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have been on a pizza kick lately.....and I have also tried pizza flavor and IMHO it was just gross.....I can't believe some guys came in to the B & M when I was first starting out and they came back in to try the pizza flavor again and even said that this was one of the flavors the guy was thinking about buying...but after retrying it while I was there he said "That's funny, I thought it was better last time I tried it".....

So...no food flavors for me...just candy & bakery flavors for me.....

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I have a few favorites, none of which would translate well. Lobster, Crab, General Tso's Chicken, Pepperoni Pizza. I've actually tried Crab Juice. Not exactly an ADV. :vapor:
Haha, those are my same favs, but definitely don't see them as translating to very good ejuice. :lol:
Oddly enough, some of my advs are flavors I don't normally eat. For instance, Apple Pie Ala Mode, Pistachios and Walnuts. Go figure!

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I am a pizza-holic and I know what everybody says about how bad savory vape flavors are, but I think a pizza flavor might be ok for me. I just read liblue's post and that about sums up what I have heard from others, and yet I still want to give it a try. Not quite enough to spend money on ordering some, but enough to be curious! Pizza juice may just need a really talented juice mixer to get a good version - and I can believe that I would like it. I love the way pizza tastes and smells, so why not?!?!

Thanks for the contest and the great prize!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I'm a pizza-holic, unlike what seems to be popular opinion I like pizza juice, i've tried from two vendors and DIY'd some myself, I like it. Its FAR from an ADV not even an everyday vape, but there are times when i really enjoy it.

Thanks for another greta prize package
Goos Luck Everyone!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
My favorite food is garlic mashed potatoes. I regularly eat a huge bowl, mixed with some chopped up veggies for meals. I don't believe that this would be a good flavor for an e-liquid and, in fact, makes me want to honk even thinking about it. I better go and boil some potatoes so I can make some for later now that I'm hungry! Thanks Crowedude and MadVapes!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding is one of "My" Favorite Meals . . . :thumbs:

However, I Do NOT think it (nor would want to try) would translate into an "E-Liquid" that would have an even decent taste . . .
Yuck.gif

Just Sayin' . . .
smileys-nul-img.gif

Last edited:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
A strange fav from my days overseas. Monkey meat, yes, Monkey meat. it does not taste like chicken, beef or pork but it is very good and tender. hard to just say what it does taste like except Monkey......
This juice would have to come from a Vet from the Nam War (police action) or a native person from that country.

To this day, I have never had anything that tasted so strange but good.

First time I had it, no one told me what it was, which was good because otherwise I would not had tried it. That is the only way to eat foreign food, so to get an honest taste and not what we believe is eatable...

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
One of my favorite foods is panang style thai curry (usually with chicken). The sauce is a sweet coconut milk flavor with a lot of richness and depth and I think it would make a great vape...it is savory, but it is also sweet. I have actually suggested this before in other threads where the topic was ideas for new e-liquid flavors. No one else seems to think this is such a good idea, though! :laugh:

Great prize package this week...thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread