MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 22 through September 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday, and that means it's time for a new contest! Here's what we're giving away this week:

1 x SmokTech BEC Pro Mod
1 x EHPro Stillare rda
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
About 60mL of any Premium Liquid (Cosmic Fog, Kalamazoo, Space Jam, Disco, or Lion Head)

To be entered into the contest this week, we'd like to know more about you all! vaping is a hobby for all of us, but tell us what your other hobby is! Mine? I play video games. I'm a nerd. I livestream on Twitch. I play PC games mostly, but I also have a PS4 and Xbox One. Other than that, my life consists of vaping, eating, hydrating and spending quality time with my girlfriend when our work schedules allow. How about you?

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

ssavov

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Virginia
It's Monday, and that means it's time for a new contest! Here's what we're giving away this week:

1 x SmokTech BEC Pro Mod
1 x EHPro Stillare RDA
2 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Charger
About 60mL of any Premium Liquid (Cosmic Fog, Kalamazoo, Space Jam, Disco, or Lion Head)

To be entered into the contest this week, we'd like to know more about you all! Vaping is a hobby for all of us, but tell us what your other hobby is! Mine? I play video games. I'm a nerd. I livestream on Twitch. I play PC games mostly, but I also have a PS4 and Xbox One. Other than that, my life consists of vaping, eating, hydrating and spending quality time with my girlfriend when our work schedules allow. How about you?

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!
Wow bro are you my long lost twin? Lmao I love video games (I don't twitch tho :p) mainly fps or mmorpgs. I love animals, I have a dog, cat, a bearded dragon...my newest addition... and a ball python :D. I love spending time with my gf! Aaaand on the side I chain vape and build and rebuild coils.

I think that sums up my day to day life hahaha.

My BD and his name is Loki :D
8500fb7e5fc4005ac40ec57254ea366c.jpg

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ah a fellow gamer! I honestly been out of the gaming loop for awhile though. I was a 7 year warcraft player and then they brought in pandas and ruined it... So I quit! Met a lot of great friends that I'm still in touch with.

Mostly I'm focused on being the best mom I can to a super duper special needs little boy. He's going to be an amazing grown up some day. :)

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
Basically I am a mom to all adult children who refuse to move out. So I do a lot of hiding in places they will never think to find me....like under the mountain of laundry that is always there no matter how many loads get done a day...or under the mountain of dirty dishes that appear overnite..

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I spend most of my mornings on ECF....that is about the extent of my gaming anymore.....I create things and sell them...I take care of my little blue bird & some hermit crabs.....and I am a constant Vaper.........I am not sure where my day's go but they always seem to be filled with things to do....Oh and I love to shop.........online shopping rocks.....

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
My boyfriend and I have been doing happy hour and local restaurant trivia nights/contests for the past few years and I've really been getting into it. With long work hours it has been a fun way to spend more time with each other and also make lots of new friends and have a good time. Also a great way to get drinks and appetizers for really cheap! Kind on embarrassing to admit, but besides working, taking care of the house, cooking and sleeping, I don't really have much else going on that I would call a hobby these days. Thank you for this weeks contest!

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Baseball.

I Coach my sons 9 year old team in the Spring and Fall Seasons, and I'm also on the Board of Directors for the league (last year we were the 6th largest Little League in the World). We're right in the middle of Fall Season, so most of my evenings are spent up at the fields for games or practices or watching.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
I'm one of the lucky ones: my lifelong passion is now what I do for a living! :D I've always loved multimedia and recording/playing with sounds. I've worked nights at an AM radio station for the past four years. Started as a board operator who also recorded ten-second pop-in spots, have since become the co-host of the station's early morning agribusiness show. I'm also set to start doing voicework for 30 and 60-second commercials any day now. The pay isn't the best, but it gets me by. I share an apartment with two cats who both love me, so between that and my job I'm a happy man.

I have a PS3 and GTA 4 and 5 (huge GTA fan since my best friend turned me onto GTA 3 back in '02), but between working nights and getting into reading and posting on ECF, have yet to play either game! :( Oh well, at least I have the system and the games!

Sent from Doomite Central!

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
Is TV a hobby? I am a sports fanatic and I watch a lot of baseball, football, basketball, soccer and whatever else I can find. Heck, I watch professional darts when it is on! I spend most of my downtime in my LaZBoy (with beer and snacks when my family is not around) and when I need to stretch my legs, yard-work keeps me occupied. My other hobby is doing puzzles, which lately I've been doing digitally on my kindle. The days go by quick :D

TYTYTY Crowedude654 and MadVapes

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Cool prize! Thanks for the chance!

Besides vaping and ecf, I like attending concerts/festivals, hangin' with friends and watchin' movies. My GF lives 1hr away, in the opposite direction, so we usually spend our weekends together, which go by way to fast! During the week, I commute, work, eat, sleep, rinse and repeat...;)

Good Luck Everyone!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I spend my days with my my pets (I am a huge animal lover). I also love playing video games (my ultimate favorite is Chrono Trigger, and my other favorite is FFX and I enjoy FFX2 along with other Final Fantasy games). I also enjoy watching my boyfriend play his video games (such as the last of us, call of duty black ops, watchdog and other games similar to those types). He works alot, but we spend every moment that we can together when he is home. I do not work anymore, because my boyfriend does not want me to have to stress out. (He is sweet like that) So, I take care of everything with our house, animals, and whatever else needs done. I love my life :)

Last edited:

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
Well, I played music, guitar and vocals, for 27 years professionally! And, consequently it still remains a hobby. I Have recently taken to playing bass, which I really enjoy.
Vaping is probably the biggest hobby I have, aside from that. I have gotten involved with building coils, and drippers and mech mods. So, this package sounds marvelous!

Thank you for the opportunity each week to win some great prizes! You guys rock!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
I love painting and drawing and now that I'm semi-retired, I have more time for these hobbies. Just like vaping, it is so easy to spend money when there is always something new or different to try - and that is a long list with art supplies. So I not only have a vape budget, but I also have an art budget, which gets blown most every month! Thank ya for the contest!

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
Confession time... I have a hobby bigger than vaping. I am a *wait for it* couponer *gasp* and belong to other forums and blogs to save at least 90%, frequently. I've been doing this since 2008 (before that stupid show "Extreme Couponing" ever aired) and I've been told I'm the best in my area. I'm not one of those people who mutilated a Sunday paper, filled their cart, and "knew" there was a coupon for something in this mess somewhere. I go to checkout prepared with my transaction planned, coupons in hand, and knowing the store's policy better than the employees. If you're stuck behind me in line, it's because of some employee not knowing their job. (Yes, I'm confident to say I'm that good.)

Thanks for the contest!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Music is my hobby, too. I wouldn't mind getting paid!!!

I play electric guitar, rock, blues and praise. I also have a 12 string acoustic I enjoy. And my bass, which I play a lot. I love playing guitar, but peeps tell me I'm a better bass player.

(does ecf count as a hobby? Or just another addiction?)

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread