MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 8 through September 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
First off thank you for the contest mand the chance!
My labor day weekend was great. I did not do anything exciting. I spent the 3 day weekend with my husband. He cooked me different kinds of steak each night. It was nice to get to spend some time together. We had a great 3 day weekend together.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Pure lazy goodness! I used the Labor Day weekend wisely and watched lots of tv and also spent many hours on my newest obsession which is watching professional poker players streaming live on this site called twitch.
Ah yes, I know Twitch very well. I stream on there too. When I say that I was doing nothing last weekend, that's exactly what I was doing. Should edit it to say "nothing productive". I should probably feel guilty, but I won't apologize haha!

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
Ah yes, I know Twitch very well. I stream on there too. When I say that I was doing nothing last weekend, that's exactly what I was doing. Should edit it to say "nothing productive". I should probably feel guilty, but I won't apologize haha!

The older I get, the more I feel that being happy and doing enjoyable things is productive...or at least I can keep telling myself that, LOL! There, now we can stay on twitch all day long and not feel guilty ;)

Crowedude654, what do you stream? I don't stream myself...I only watch others stream. And I stick to the poker streams, but I notice that there is a lot of video game streaming.

Reactions: Crowedude654

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
The older I get, the more I feel that being happy and doing enjoyable things is productive...or at least I can keep telling myself that, LOL! There, now we can stay on twitch all day long and not feel guilty ;)

Crowedude654, what do you stream? I don't stream myself...I only watch others stream. And I stick to the poker streams, but I notice that there is a lot of video game streaming.
I stream PC games pretty much every night. I don't think it would be very entertaining (or even possible) to watch me play poker against myself. :)

Reactions: remark

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Watched golf/NCAA football, drank, screwed up my PC, called an IT buddy to work on it....fixed, drank some more while periodically checking in on ECF, drank some more and then decided to shop online, spent too much so I drank more, that was just the first few hours so I decided I needed to do some PT, that was a fiasco( Achilles under mend ) so by this time I figured I can hit golf balls into the acreage behind my home, think I hit a couple of cows:shock::lol:...Then
images (9).jpg
.....repeat the above for the next 2 days just add tracked packages to it.
11e4ef86.x120.gif

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
What??? we had a National Holiday???? Sheesh, Labor day????

I really thought Labor Day was to celebrate the Mothers that suffered through all that hard LABOR, giving birth to us all.

I thought it was a nice thing to do but closing Government offices etc was a bit over board...

So for Labor Day, I thought of my dearly departed Mother and the 68 hours of LABOR she says she suffered through so I could be a bum or other not so nice things.... snickers....

Really, I heard that every time, I did something wrong....

mmm, I do need to restock some of my juices you make.

Thanks for the chance to score some much needed juice and the Starter Set.

Again, I hope all you Mothers had a great and pain free LABOR DAY!!!!!!!

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I had a great long weekend that I needed desperately after a tough few weeks at my job. I felt like I deserved some rewards (which means sweet treats), so I baked salted-caramel muffins and I ate so much chocolate that I actually started a diet today, but that should be over by dinner time, if I know myself! :lol:

Thank you for this weeks contest :thumbs: and good luck to everybody!

Reactions: tick22

Andy79Z28

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2015
Long Island
So this is how it went....fix sprinkler head that the landscaper destroyed. Fix non working sump pump, now working fine. Food shopping - marinating steaks and ribs for the BBQ - Watching Drag racing on ESPN - reading this forum always looking for tips and tricks - BBQ Sunday - BBQ Monday - ate way to much food - did all this while carrying my trusted Istick 50 and vaping my favorite flavors. In between all of that i got to relax and do some more vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread