The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 8 through September 11

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. blue tiki

blue tiki Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    So Calif
    :matrix:watched tv,:toast: drank beer

2. gtrpickr

gtrpickr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    Tennessee
    I had a good weekend, spent some time with my 5 month old twin grandsons.

3. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Well first, I pulled a muscle in both my legs, then my media hard drive went awol, then my tattoo machine decided to get all wonky mid session. Had the kiddo over so spent alot of time watching cartoons.

4. shannon walker

shannon walker Super Member

Aug 4, 2015
    Sat back with the girlfriend and my istick vaping and watching scary movies can't wait for Halloween

5. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Helped my nephew move a fish tank (aquarium) on Labor day.
    The other days of the weekend I ate and drank too much:)

• Like Like x 2
  6. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    Saturday the weather was nice - did a bicycle ride then kicked back.
    Sunday weather was so-so and I did more kicking back.
    Monday was rainy so I just kicked back.

Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. 74deeds

74deeds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Seattle
    On Saturday took the kid to a volleyball competition, they got 3rd!! Sunday and Monday, just chilled out and napped alot. Was so very nice. I would've went camping but burn bans mean no campfires so stayed home.

9. Noflers

Noflers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2014
    "Everything turns into a boot." sums up most of my weekend. I haven't worked since last Wednesday so today I was a bit out of it. Saturday I drove about 600 miles in twelve hours. Sunday I recouperated after frying my brain out the night before. Crowedude654, please save me from buying the i Just kit! It's been on my wishlist for a while now :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Marina2

Marina2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    This Labor Day weekend I had the house all to myself. I did absolutely nothing and enjoyed every moment of it. :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. olscratchy

olscratchy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was stuck home,, couldn't even make it to Vapemania,, there's always next time

12. Ladybear

Ladybear Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2015
    Pa
    I wish I could say that I was in labor and had a baby .... Maybe that would be the winning post ..lol!!!! But since I'm too old for that I'll tell you what we really did .... My son and his family came home from Pittsburg for the long weekend so it was a lot of fun...lots of swimming in our pool and enjoying the beautiful weather. We also went to the Poconos to my step mothers lake house and had a great time being with family and boating in a canoe....grandkids loved it as well as everyone else. The kids enjoyed skimming rocks on the lake and we had a great cookout!!

Thank you for the contest and would love to tryout the starter kit ...sounds great!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. DingerCPA

DingerCPA Vaping Mistress Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Ooooooh, I had a good weekend.... I got my first Velocities this weekend (even left work early on Friday to come home to my new babies ;) ) Build duallies and wicked 'em up (one on a bottom feed mod, the other on my iStick 50)

Rewicked some PT2 heads on Saturday. Made a little bit of juice. Cookout and Beer that evening. Sunday - pulled weeds, cut grass, small "drink 'n' burn" with some friends. Monday, finished cutting grass, cleaned grill, helped my neighbor run a new circuit in my kitchen (so my fridge/microwave/air conditioner will stop blowing a breaker :shock:)

Thankful that it's only a four-day work week..... I need a NAP!

14. That_vaping_guy

That_vaping_guy Super Member

Aug 26, 2015
    I need a convention to come around here soon!

15. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Rave's neighbor!
    I was reunited with my bf after 7 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Very relaxing weekend with my mrs :) good food and Netflix

17. Ken1979

Ken1979 Ultra Member Verified Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Telford , TN 37690
    Had a great but painful weekend with the family. Wifey had to work on labor day but got off early so we cooked out on the grill then had more family time!!! Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone

18. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2015
    This weekend was pretty sweet for me. Got to meet 2 new additions to the family! Both healthy, happy, and all 10 fingers and toes. My girl and I checked out this old school puppet show that was great. We had some wine at her brothers house and hung out with more family. Then we spent the rest of the weekend chilling out in the AC of my place and simply relaxed.... Beautiful!

19. Teach

Teach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Florida
    I had a great weekend... got to do some plumbing, some cleaning, and did manage to sneak in a movie or two.

20. Ray D

Ray D Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2012
    PA
    I spent most of the weekend trying to chop down my ever growing "honey do" list.

Spent Labor Day with my family. We had a nice cookout (but it was very HOT!). Kicked back with a few beers later that night. So I got one relaxing day at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.