MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 8 through September 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's time for another PIF giveaway! At madvapes, we think it's important to give back to the community, and hopefully you do too! If you haven't participated in one of these contests yet, here's how it works: There are 3 starter kits to be won, and 3 winners will be selected on Friday. The winners can't keep the prize! They have to give it to somebody (preferably a current smoker) who is interested in vaping and/or wants to/should quit smoking. The prize for each winner:

1 x eMax T-Dux 3.0 Dual Coil Kit (Comes with a 1300mAh eMax Battery, Charger, T-Dux 3.0 Clearomizer, 2 Replacement Coils and a small carrying case)
4 x 50mL Bottles of Top Vapor e-liquid

To be eligible to win, simply post and tell us who the prize will be going to. 3 winners will be randomly selected on Friday.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thanks for another great contest. And the opportunity to help some who needs to quick smoking.

I would give the prize to my Aunt, who has smoked for probably 50 years and seems interested in vaping, but needs a push and a gift of a starter kit would probably be what she needs, to take that first step

Good Luck Everyone

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I would give it to my brother. Every time we have a family get together and he goes outside to smoke, my dh or I go with him and vape and he always asks to try it. He has three young daughters. 7th grade, 3rd grade and kindergarten ages. I remember around middle school is when my children started complaining that their friends accused them of smoking because their clothes smelled like smoke. Also his insurance has also raised it's premiums for smokers this year. It's time for him to make the switch. I believe the interest and the desire is there. I think he can do it successfully.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
This would be for my daughter, who still smokes. I was able to get her interested in vaping, but she never started. This is a very nice beginner kit and would be perfect for her. Often, the initial costs of vape gear are enough to keep someone from getting started. With this PIF Gift from your generosity (and a lucky win on my part), all she would need is more juice and replacement heads in the future.

Thanks, Mike and MadVapes! :thumbs:

Last edited:

rbeckys8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
idaho
well I'll send it to my brother who will Not stop smoking..I just asked him the other day if he even tried an ecig and he said no..so if I sent him one with a juice close to Winston maybe he would give it a go...he stopped drinking so this is his last step to get healthier!! Also I could give you my brother's address so you know he is getting it!!

Last edited:

Celestiiaa

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
California
This is a cool prize! I would give this to a good friend of mine who has tried mine and really likes it but is kind of down on her luck and could really use it!
I love to PIF! My husband and I already gave a starter kit and some juices to my brother in law, and while he hasn't quit yet, at least he is now decreasing his smoke intake! If I could afford to I would get one for every smoker I know, but sadly I just can't.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread