Mag-Oid Leaking Into Battery Chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atimmer7700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
I might just be talking to crickets and supplier reps (hello Miss Wicked, Professor) but does anyone else with a Mag-Oid have problems with it leaking from the tank into the battery chamber? As far as I can tell, this is of one-piece construction, so I can't figure out where the leak is coming from. But for the last couple days, when I remove the battery for charging, it's covered in a film of Titan.

I think this unit may just be defective, as the B&M I bought it from can't keep them restocked fast enough and nobody else has complained. :confused:

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
Good Afternoon,

It is quite normal for there to be some liquid on the battery when it is removed - this can happen when liquid reaches the atomizer. However it shouldn't be excessive.

If you are still experiencing problems please contact our CS Team;

UK Office - 0845 602 9661 / 01254 692244
Email: info@totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

US Office - 1-888-761-9425 (Toll Free) / 1-941-761-9425
Email: info@totallywicked-eliquid.com

Thanks

Atimmer7700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
Hey Miss Wicked. I figured I'd hear from you. Yeah, I think I figured it out. One of the o-rings at the bottom of the coil had split and there was a large gap in the seal. I used the spare coil while I found the correct size of ring in our maintenance storeroom. After I replaced the o-ring, no more leaks. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread