The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Magma RDA From Paradigm

Discussion in 'RDA' started by UncleChuck, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Monotremata

Monotremata Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2014
    Covina, CA
    Got mine from Mt Baker Vapor with an 11% discount code. Only like $24 with shipping. Mines the Infinite "Lava".

2. nttdemented

nttdemented Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    San Juan, PR
    I just got a hold of an Infinite Magma clone and SMPL mod clone for $25 and the flavor production is on par with my genuine Kayfun V4's! I initially started with a dual 24g coil at .25ohms and it was way to low for this RDA. (Same build I used to use on my now sold Plume Veil clones). I settled on a dual 26g at 0.5 ohms and it's perfect!

3. nttdemented

nttdemented Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    San Juan, PR
    I played around with the wicking a bit and found that just tucking the wicks down the sides and leaving the center of the juice deck clear of cotton helps it wick best with some japanese cotton and when you need to fill it up you can just pop off the drip tip and drip down the center about 10 - 12 drops and everything gets nice and evenly wet again. Best ease of use dripper I've come across. Never been a fan of taking dripers with me due to juice leaks and other mishaps but this I don't mind carrying around with me at all! A+

4. Jjshbetz11

Jjshbetz11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Take a big sized oring from a kayfun and put it on top of afc over the threads. No condensation leaks and now you can turn airflow without loosening the top!

5. Exchaner

Exchaner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    California
    I'll have to give this a try. If you mean pushing the Oring all the way past the threads and resting on the bottom, wouldn't the condensation eventually accumulate on top of the Orings?

6. Jjshbetz11

Jjshbetz11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    No put on afc then oring. Works great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.