The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Magnum Mini 18350 squonker - Zippo styled $23.00

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Btsmokincat, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. 93gc40

93gc40 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2014
    California
    Cool idea... Would be better in 18500 or 18650 and with the mouthpiece/atty on the open side rather than at the hinge.

• Like Like x 1
  3. crunchie812

crunchie812 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 15, 2014
    Key Largo, FL USA
    Cute. I'm going to give it a try. My REO clone with a Derringer is 115mm tall, this is only 63.8mm tall.
    If I can't get into the flip top design when using it, I'll remove the top and sand the box down, put a derringer drip tip on it.
    Got a feeling that's what will happen.
    I've got a batch of 350 batteries that aren't getting any use since I've gone to pretty much squonking exclusively.

Note: It looks like the mod and RDA will only work with each other.

4. crunchie812

Supporting member
    May 15, 2014
    Key Largo, FL USA
    I got it yesterday, got around to trying it out today. Nice looking, solid as hell, weighs about the same with battery and juice as my REO with a Derringer. My biggest complaint is the center post which does nothing except get in the way and short the coils out if they're not positioned correctly. I put some of the wick in between the coil and the post to guard against accidents. I put two 28ga x 7 wrap 2mm coils on it and it works beautifully. I wouldn't try anything below 1 ohm, it would probably melt the insulator.

As I suspected, the mod and RDA will only work with each other, and you can't check the coils on a regulated mod or ohm meter. It's comfortable in the hand, the flip top isn't awkward at all, and the jack-in-the-box drip tip works great, which is good because a 510 tip won't fit.

Not quite a gem, but definitely not a turd.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Strings

Strings Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2014
    Manitowoc WI USA
    I've been thinking of picking one up. Sounds like it's worth the $23

6. crunchie812

Supporting member
    May 15, 2014
    Key Largo, FL USA
    Yeah, you can hardly go wrong. If you already have a couple 18350's and a charger it's a no-brainer. First gear I've gotten in a while that I haven't had to put the power tools to. I'm using it with a single coil now, works just as well and the battery lasts way longer. Definitely not a cloud machine, but a real nice vape. I'm almost embarrassed by how much I like it.

Note: Chinese New Year, you're not going to get one real soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.