Mahalo Oahu > POB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
Mahalo is a complicated flavor, very fruity, but I still can't put a name to any fruit in it. I love it. POB is a much more simple flavor. Smooth and fruity, just like the Dole juice. I love them both, but if I had to pick one it would probably be POB ~ that would be a BIG probably. It would be very hard to pick one over the other for me. If you like fruit vapes, I highly recommend them both.

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
I like my MO I ordered but I can taste flower. It isn't the most amazing juice to me and I may not re order. I am not sure yet. Time will tell. It doesn't suck either. I know I will finish this bottle. As for POB, I have not tried it yet. I do know orange is a very strong flavor (dominating) for I have bought just orange in the past. Maybe steeping longer would make some of you like it more? You know... more mingling.

MachoKing

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Missouri
I got my first bottle of Mahalo Oahu today and even before it's stepped I can tell you that it will not be the last bottle. This stuff is nice. It has a nice smooth flavor and a wonderful aftertaste. The only flavor that I can really put my finger on is pina colada. This is like nothing I've had and is a very nice change of pace. Hands down the best new liquid that I've tried in 6 months. I've never tried POB but Mahalo Oahu gets 5 thumbs up. I need to borrow some thumbs.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
MO took over my life for a few days, then I tried POB. I tried the MO straight outta the mailbox, didn't even let it steep. It's a complex flavor that I can't put my finger on, or attempt to reproduce.

I put some POB in a scubagen tank & wow! It was definitely on point! Like someone said earlier, orange usually takes over the juice, or tastes like crap, but the mix in the POB is really enchanting.

I'm loving both of these flavors at the moment. Just got my 2nd doubler of MO in the mail today & ordered my 3rd one yesterday I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread