mail lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadazzle

Dec 8, 2010
dayton ohio
me and the mail lady are getting to know each other very well im always waiting on something new to come in an now i just cant wait to get my hands on my glv2 and my new mixing kit from diy hope one or the other gets here soon im going crazzzzzzzzzzzy i need something new to play with come on mail lady tomorrow at 11am. cant get here hast enough

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I virtually stalked all day, re-checking the usps site with two tracking numbers. My first juices - the carts I got with the e-cig that arrived Monday are long gone. Not sure what the delay was with priority mail this week, probably weather and the holidays slowing things down a bit. Both packages are at my local sort facility so I should have them tomorrow. Johnson's Creek sample pack and a few from Vapor Bomb.

J-Hen

Dec 15, 2010
Idaho
Oh my Gosh, is this not the truth?! I opened my front door so many times today to check my mailbox, there's virtually a path worn through the tile. I actually took my Christmas wreath down because the bells jingling every time I opened the door were irritating me (in my 4,000 chemical-deprived state)... I can see how this can quickly become an obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread