Main thing is don't get excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
I'm seeing a lot of threads about ppl being upset about slow shipping. Most are shouting at the suppliers, and that for the most part is wrong .

Lay the blame at the foot of where it actually belongs..USPS.. They have a black hole where the item you are most wanting in a hurry falls into..sort of like waiting for Christmas to get here.

Speaking of Christmas..if you think you have problems now , just wait till Christmas..black holes will be popping up everywhere...:cool:

Just be cool and calm, the postal service is an example of government efficiency..it will be good practice for when we get government health care and need that MRI

NickWgnr

Oct 20, 2009
SoYoCO, PA
At least USPS delivers on Saturdays. Unlike UPS.
USPS will also put small packages in my mailbox. UPS drops them at the front door where anyone could take them.

I was going to say the same thing... And as for the shipping "black holes" I've never had a problem with that, but then again, I do live 20miles south of where a major hub is.

Wagner :shock:

1inchgroup

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
At least USPS delivers on Saturdays. Unlike UPS.
USPS will also put small packages in my mailbox. UPS drops them at the front door where anyone could take them.

UPS once dropped a two thousand dollar computer parts order from Tiger Direct on my apartment doorstep. The paperwork said signature required...

Needless to say, I was not thrilled to see the hood rats' children playing all around it when I got home. Least they didn't steal it for mommy's crack money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread