Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
24 mg PG VG ratio unknown
Majestic Vapors Tombstone Tobbaco ejuice is a strong tobacco ejuice with woody and perique tones . It is not a NET (Naturally extracted Tobbaco. If you want a Net check out GoodeJuice NETs. It is not a tobacco ejuice that did not work for me (click here to see the list). I think it is one of the best at low wattages.
This ejuice has steeped for a while. After 5 months the complexly of the ejuice did not increase. I think it is good after steeping for a month.
I used four different wattages between 10-50. I used a Galaxy by Surric vapor RBA on a Sigilei on the to review this juice. To find your wattage and my key that I use to rate vapor production click here.

This juice is the best at was the best at 10w. I enjoy really vaping this ejuice at low wattage, it is better than at 30w, 15w, or 60w. At higher wattages the ejuice is too dry. I recommend it for low wattage vapors. If you are going for a NET I think you will be happier with Vita Bella. If you want vape at higher wattages GoodEjuice Shisha line might be for you. If you want WTA with you ejuice check out WholeCigs American Cigarette. But if you are like me and want an authentic tobbaco taste at a low wattage early in the morning you can get this ejuice here.
To see the other reviews I have done click here. Click here to see the other tobacco ejuice I have reviewed.
I reviewed these other juices from Majestic Vapors click the name to see the review.
[FONT=Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]Honey Viper[/FONT]
[FONT=Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]Wolverine http://www.ecigjuicereview.com/2013/09/cold-mint-chocolate-vape-wolverine.html
[FONT=Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]Morning Vape[/FONT]
[FONT=Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]Peachy Keen ejuice[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread