Major employer now allows UNRESTRICTED vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Here is a bit of news that people here might find encouraging: One of the 10 largest companies in the United States is now allowing its employees to vape at their desks, and they are doing so in very large numbers. I cannot disclose the name of the company, but I can say that everybody here would instantly recognize the name.

The pure business case for allowing employees to vape at their desks (potential reduction in healthcare costs related to employee smoking; perceived productivity increase due to reduction or elimination of smoke breaks; enhanced cognition; improved morale among [now] ex-smokers and coworkers that disliked the lingering smell of cigarette smoke; increased ability to cope with work-related stress) is so compelling that this isn't surprising, and is an encouraging trend that is gaining momentum.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
Whats the big deal about disclosing the CO ? My friend works for Centurytel and they allow them to vape..He said the IT guy walks around with a Chuck all day...

Where I work, "The IT guy" (namely me) has no problem walking around with my CHUCK. I usually carry my V2 now due to having less "Dropped on the switch" issues. Private Company, and they are cool with it. (What can HR say "You can't use your inhaler in here" because there were fog machines at some of the functions.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread