Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Good Morning all! It is a wonderful day to be alive. There are always horrors that we hear from all over the world and as an ex-cop of 27 years, some things strike me harshly having been in the business of protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

While we are enjoying a blessed day, say a prayer for the families of those who lost loved ones in the insane rampage at a movie theater in Colorado. I know that it may be hard to understand but I know there are tens of thousands of police all over the world who see such inhumanity and wonder what "we" missed and how one person can create such carnage.

We are blessed to just be alive and enjoying each others well wishes. Take an extra moment to hug those you love today as you go about your weekend. There are so many things we have to be thankful for and I confess to getting complacent taking for granted blessings we do have all around us. Enjoy those you love and the time you have with them.

Steve

esmecullen

Jul 11, 2012
East Sussex UK
Good evening Major........ has been a lovely summers day in the UK.......... have not long come in after sitting in the garden this evening and heard our resident nightingale singing away in the trees...........hope you are having a good day/evening:)

My thoughts and prayers are with those families that suffered so much pain and loss

Sfera72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
CH-Lucerne
Good morning Major.

I want to say that I'm very impressed of your work and your sentences. We all here stand beside you, so we stand beside of all who need us. That is not only a forum, that is the community. If one of us feel sad, we are here to change that. If someone needs help, we are here to help.

Sometimes there is a rough spelling, but in the end we all know for what we are here. GG is great, but it's not a religion. There truely many things that are good and everybody has to find his thing. Mine is GG, but if there are other and these need help, I'm not the one who sayed: buy GG and the problems are gone.
Imeo does a great product and he spend many time for us. Also Vassili at the German community and you here. There are sure many guys who spend a lot of there time for other. Now it's time to give a little bit back.

So, if there is something that I can do, I will do.

Thank you and all of you who think same.

Best regards from Switzerland.

orchiolum

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Midwest, US
Goooood Morning Major! That is a MAJOR good morning to you! :)

A little whimsical poetry today in celebration: :toast:

Resume

“Razors pain you; rivers are damp;
acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful; nooses give;
gas smells awful; you might as well live.”
-Dorothy Parker
:rolleyes:

On the Vanity Of Earthly Greatness

The tusks that clashed in mighty brawls
Of mastodons, are billiard balls.

The sword of Charlemagne the Just
Is ferric oxide, known as rust.

The grizzly bear whose potent hug
Was feared by all, is now a rug.

Great Caesar’s bust is on my shelf,
And I don’t feel so well myself.

- Arthur Guiterman
:laugh:

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. They always seem to tickle me for some reason.

Like both, but love the last. :laugh:

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
We see the world as standing still, but we move so fast we cannot see it. Look! The day was so warm and toasty and now the heater is on and I am planning my dinner. Which means pause... and reflect as the sun rises over you Major.

Dinner can wait. Everything can wait.

My 'this morning' is now your 'this morning'. Mine was pretty good. My morning is gone, I give it to you.

Have a beautiful day too as mine was.

:)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Hey there Major, glad to see your around now everyday. I remember you liked this so much - so this is for you, I know your laughing.

pig1.gif

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Good Morning all! It truly is a great day to be alive! I must say we truly have a lot of posters that have some serious wisdom they have shared. As I have already said, I was a little hesitant in the beginning, spilling my insides on a public forum.

And while I don't believe in pre-destination, I do believe things happen for a reason. We might never know that reason but it's there and I get the feeling there are many more that have and will read some or all of this thread and see the caring and compassion of their fellow human beings.

And yes, in a very brotherly way, I love you too Ripple. That goes for all you guys and gals. And brother dspin, you know me too well my friend! I was already chuckling out loud before I read the text. That has to be one of the best animated gif's of all time for me.

To my friend that eloquently passed his morning over to me, you treated it well for it is truly a beautiful morning. Have a great day of rest my friends! :)

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread