Major problems with Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
Didn't get much feedback in the general forum. Maybe someone has a suggestion? I tried what was suggested- to slightly unscrew it and it seemed to work but it's really not doing any good now.

I have been vaping for a little over a week now. I haven't had many problems and have pretty well got it down pat. My batteries are fully charged, and I am having problems with my cartomizers "shorting out" like... I try to puff but they are starting and stopping intermittently. I can't figure it out. I've topped off my cartos, and I've even blown them out to make sure they weren't clogged. These are new ones as well.. Only about a couple of days old. Could they still be gunked up and need cleaning?? I also have a couple old ones that work fine.

It is a VK manual and the cartos are blanks I have filled myself with PG

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
when did you buy your batteries, and did you buy the new style (10-13 second cutoffs) or the older style (5 second cutoff)? because i'm wondering if it's a battery switch issue. i find it hard to believe that a large number of cartos would all be exhibiting this problem, specially since it's not one i've seen mentioned before.

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
when did you buy your batteries, and did you buy the new style (10-13 second cutoffs) or the older style (5 second cutoff)? because i'm wondering if it's a battery switch issue. i find it hard to believe that a large number of cartos would all be exhibiting this problem, specially since it's not one i've seen mentioned before.

I ordered on the 3rd, received on the fifth.. I purchased the Ultimate Manual Kit (the one for 89$)

Seems kind of off to me too...

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
yea out of all the carts i have gotten so far, last night i screwed a new one one got 2 hits and that was it wouldnt work no more addy must have burnt out 1 out of 100 aint bad. witbit did you look up the staple mod for that carto? and it does sound like you might have over filled it if juice is leaking on to the battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread