*** Major props to PROVAPE! How many companies would do THIS??? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAlzado

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
USA

The new V2 ProVari was released recently with a big circuitry improvement and ProVape announced they would convert any
(original buyer) V1 units over to the new V2 chip for 20 bucks... including return shipping!!!
(Wait... What??? I don't have to buy a new Provari to get the new model???)

My V1 was a year old and always worked great but... $20 to make it a V2??? Pffft.... That's a no brainer!

One day... Really?

After my upgrade request email was approved, I sent my year old V1 in to be V2bified. Provape sent me the return tracking the following day after they got it! It's back & better than ever!

Even more amazing is that they do this on a pretty much zero profit basis. There can't be anything in 20 bucks... especially after they pay for the new chip, installation, & return shipping.

Think about all the new version ProVari sales that are lost because of this generosity.

From a purely business standpoint, this upgrade program must be a MAJOR money loser. There is only one reason a company would do this: Pride.

Over 2 years and thousands of dollars of high end vape toys, I don't remember any other company ever offering anything like this before.

Oh, and BTW, the ProVari continues to be the most rock-solid, dependable, and versatile I have ever owned.
With all the money I saved, I'm gonna get a new black ProVari Mini!

Here's to you Provape!
:toast:
With my thanks.

Amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread