Make A Cig (Bastrop, TX and east of Austin communities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
I just discovered a brand, spanking new (as in they opened in the last couple of weeks apparently) vape shop in Bastrop. Those of us living outside the city have been having to drive into Round Rock until now which is decently fast with the toll roads but not close by a long shot. Now we've got a great little shop that's way closer.

Found them in the past week but waited until I was able to get by there before doing a review. Stopped by yesterday, looking for a Twist as mine (all freaking three!) have decided they don't like holding more than a five minute charge. Also, I am so running low on wicks it ain't funny.

Make-A-Cig is a small shop but nicely done. Good variety of items from straight forward eGo set ups all the way up to eVics and Innokin VTRs (the latter of which, I want, I want very much :) ). Green Smoke "cig-a-likes" for anybody so determined. Owners who are not just vapers but know what they're talking about. I spent a while, goofing off really, and talking to them. This isn't somebody who just saw dollar signs. They know vaping.

Do mixes to order and are set up to do quite a variety in base liquids and nic strength (including 0 nic). Have a small vape lounge with loads of (0 nic) testers. With something I hadn't seen before. Little rubbery mouthpieces in sealed packs that you use so you're not in contact with a mouthpiece used by who knows how many others. I appreciated that little touch. It's flu season after all. Never have been all that clear how vape shops deal with the sanitary issue of testers. This is a great little solution.

They have a website this way: Home page

And a Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/makeacig

So if you're in the Bastrop area such as Smithville, Giddings, Cedar Creek and have been having to run into the city for a vape shop, check these folks out. I know I'm happy that if I need to get to an actual shop, I don't have a near hour drive anymore (even with the toll roads, Round Rock is not next door and not quick).

They do some nice mixes. I picked up a small bottle of their "Fire and Ice" and I'm obviously going to have to buy much bigger bottles. Little 10 ml is down a good two thirds and I only got it yesterday evening! Got my eye on two more but had to drag myself out of there as my checkbook became quite irate. :)

(Mod note: Suddenly I'm not sure a "supplier review" section is the right one for this? I'm talking B&M more than "supplier" I think? If there's a more appropriate section, please move and let me know for future reference. Also, no, I'm in no way associated with these folks. I'm just happy to have a nice vape shop that's not an hour's drive away!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread