Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
When I started vaping I did it to quit cigs. I started with no flavor and only 18mg nic. Said I didn't want flavors or need them. One of the guys at the B&M had me try a bit of vanilla in my juice. Oh my! What a difference. Then a friend had me try his Atlantis with Vanilla Tobacco. Wow! I got a Kanger Subtank Mini and found out I like making coils and my Vanilla Tobacco has a whole new flavor. Then the guy at the B&M had me try his dripper with Rumchata in it.. MORE FLAVOR! For the guy that didn't want flavors I sure have changed my tune. Knowing I like Vanilla and Rumchata what other flavors would you recommend for this 40 plus year ex-smoker?

Reactions: 67Tele

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Well, I mostly use unflavored liquids. I am very fond of Aroma's Darjim (their spelling) Black Clover with WTA, but it is a bit above my normal price range. For whatever it's worth, unflavored with a high pg content does give you the best coil/wick life.

Disclaimer: I don't sell the unflavored and recognize that you have already given it a try.

Reactions: Diver9543

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Two words: Vanilla Custard. But be warned, the journey to find the best custard can be addictive, wallet-draining and arduous. Proceed at your own peril! ;)

I agree with Deadpool (don't want to be on his bad side ;)). Vanilla Custard. It's the most delicious money you will ever spend. Here are three that I love in order of best to really freaking good but not the best:

Nicoticket: Custard's Last Stand eLiquid - Vanilla Custard Ejuice | Authentic Vanilla Smoke Juice | Custard Vape Juice
CJMR: RENEGADE (vanilla custard) - Casey Jones Mainline Reserve
ITC: Custard #3 e-Juice - ITCVapes

Honorable Mention: CinnaGram Custard e-Juice - ITCVapes

It's definitely a tie for the first two. They are two completely different styles of Vanilla Custard and I love them both. CJMR is high VG too if that sort of thing matters to you, it doesn't for me. Nicoticket is 50/50.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
The only way to know what you will like is for you to expand your pallet and try different flavors to see what works for you. Your question is like someone getting their drivers license, saying they now like driving and then asking the internet what kind of car they think he would like. Taste is subjective and we can throw brands and flavors at you all day long, but only you know what will work for you and the only way to find out is to just start tasting everything and developing your flavor profile.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Well, since you've already enjoyed a flavored tobacco liquid, I'll give you my favorite one:

Orangutan e-Juice - ITCVapes

When you get this one (try the smaller size first), burp the bottle to exchange the air, shake it up for a few minutes, then stick it in a cabinet and forget it for a month. Well, maybe burp and shake it occasionally while you wait. After that you'll have a beautifully-flavored banana-nut Turkish tobacco juice.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Speaking of Nicoticket, and considering you like certain tobacco flavors... I would recommend Nicoticket's various dessert-tobaccos (e.g. The Virus, Wakonda, The Cure, Radioactive -- although to a much lesser extent than the others).

I've found Nicoticket's NET to provide a robust, complex and incredibly satisfying vape.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
It takes all the fingers on both hands to list the things I said I wouldn't do/need since I stopped smoking (45 years) and started vaping. My favorite flavored tobaccos are from NET.com Flavored N-E-T/"Hybrids"

I've had the Coconut Cavendish, Grilled Pineapple and the Uncle BJs Blackberry Burley (named after ECF's Big Juicy.) I added a flavor shot due to past experience with other vendors. I needn't have. All three have wonderful fruit/tobacco taste.

I'll also agree that Vanilla Custard/Pudding is your Next Frontier: Blends By Bryce - Online Store - Blends By Bryce
Can't say enough good things about Brian and his Custard/Pudding and his service is scary fast.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
It takes all the fingers on both hands to list the things I said I wouldn't do/need since I stopped smoking (45 years) and started vaping. My favorite flavored tobaccos are from NET.com Flavored N-E-T/"Hybrids"

I've had the Coconut Cavendish, Grilled Pineapple and the Uncle BJs Blackberry Burley (named after ECF's Big Juicy.) I added a flavor shot due to past experience with other vendors. I needn't have. All three have wonderful fruit/tobacco taste.

I'll also agree that Vanilla Custard/Pudding is your Next Frontier: Blends By Bryce - Online Store - Blends By Bryce
Can't say enough good things about Brian and his Custard/Pudding and his service is scary fast.

Bryce's has been my ADV for over a year now. Good stuff!!

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I recently got some Apple Crack by Boss Sauce and I absolutely love it. I generally don't like apple flavors, but this stuff is great and tastes like sweet apple pie. Otherwise, I'm a big Grant's Vanilla Custard fan - if I could only vape one eliquid I would choose Grant's (unfortunately it only goes on sale once a month in the wee hours of the morning and it goes fast).

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Thanks to everyone for their advice. I really like this site for the ability to have discussions. I realize that flavors and the equipment to vape are highly subjective. However, this is an ejuice discussion thread and I am appreciative of all the options to explore. Finding the right flavor is something that changes as my body cleans out the impurities I have subjected it to over the 40 plus years of smoking. Thanks again. :thumb:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Don't be afraid to just explore, I've vaped and enjoyed flavors that I thought would be horrible or not my thing when I first came across them. Fruit vapes are great and refreshing, desserts like custards and cakes can be decadent, tobaccos can be complex, candies can be nostalgic. There's a whole world of flavors out there, and since your taste buds have probably healed by now, you can enjoy them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread